I still hope Carlpool Karaoke saves this era

Freakshow__

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JKW said:

Your title says 'era'. :xcuseme:

Didn't even notice that :madonna:

wish I could edit it. I've always been very positive and I wouldn't assume such thing. 

I mean the era is not having the best start. And that could be fixed with the promo we have coming. I think I explained myself well tho. In the thread 

Plus English is not my mother language. Sorry 

Hopefully she plays it cool like last time she was on grahm norton show a decade ago

and not girly and peachy like in the video

she should also resort to her cool voice like when she said 'nah take a bow' at the end of PS. That was classy britney and the only good part of the song.

i hate when she talks to ppl like shes talking to puppies 

20 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Didn't even notice that :madonna:

wish I could edit it. I've always been very positive and I wouldn't assume such thing. 

I mean the era is not having the best start. And that could be fixed with the promo we have coming. I think I explained myself well tho. In the thread 

Plus English is not my mother language. Sorry 

No problem. :bigkiss:

50 minutes ago, Clive. said:

The next few weeks are crucial for Glory, otherwise it should be pushed back :wontcry:

They're not gonna push it back.  The album is already up for pre-orders on all major platforms and the release date has been mentioned literally everywhere.  We're getting it on Aug. 26 no matter what. :yaknow:

35 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Make Me is almost gone, but that doesn't mean that the era is done. The album doesn't depend on the lead. She needs to do this promo for the album to be successful

Exactly.  From what we've heard, she and her team are gunning for that #1 album, so promo is a given.  And reliable insiders have confirmed that she will be doing more promo.  I'm not worried (yet).  

50 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Are we even sure it's happening? 

43 minutes ago, avaaa said:

No :overwhelm:

Yes we are... It's already confirmed. And not by Timothy LOL. Our sources are major and reliable sites. Even Elle wrote an article about it. It's coming.

VMA ? We dunno :orangu:  

Archived