I still hope Carlpool Karaoke saves this era

Freakshow__

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hereforbritney said:

girls dont be desilusional... she will prob cancel this or wont sing at all like insider have been saying

just dont hype urself too much

She has no excuse now  :lessons: She'll sing live and will slay :lessons: Without Myah behind the seats ofc :frenchy:

40 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Make Me is almost gone, but that doesn't mean that the era is done. The album doesn't depend on the lead. She needs to do this promo for the album to be successful

In The Zone and Femme FAtale had bigger second singles so Brit, get it together! 

4 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

In The Zone and Femme FAtale had bigger second singles so Brit, get it together! 

True that's my hope for this era as well. She's starting to do promotion now, but I think that's too late for Make Me. It would be good for her second single though! I know Sia's first single flopped, but Cheap Thrills is #1 right now and her album is doing better and better. I know Britney can do this, we have a huge fanbase :howiroll:

1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

The music video killed the hype within the fan base and MM is dead in most big markets. If not all...

But still too soon to call this era a flop, definitely not a good start but surely there's promo prepared for this month. The most anticipated being Carlpool Karaoke and the Vma's. 

If they do it well it will have a big impact on this era.

I think it would be smart to start thinking about a second single tbh. And have it premiere somewhere in september. 

Just my opinion 

share your thoughts :nochill:

When it will be on TV/YouTube?

Archived