LOL you're mad she isn't **** Britney

MeowBurglar

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

What you talking about? The new video is **** Britney.

That's not why people are mad, they mad because the new video is cheap and boring. :yeasure:

this

+ the fact that she filmed something she knew she wouldn't be comfortable with

The current video could have been improved with some choreo and less repetitive boring casting but no, it was rushed and that's what we got : a commercial full of product placements though Britney looks phenomenal

if the original had scenes in them that were too **** they could have cut theose out. No problem. Instead they cut the whole video and turn her best single in years into her most boring Music Video.

Not **** doesnt mean boring. They could have gone  the NAGNYAW route and just chosen beautiful scenery and given her a beautiful dress. She allready learned choreography.. they could have reshot it and tweeked parts that she didnt like.. The outfits that she was wearing in this version were skimpy too so that probably wasnt a problem.

Britney knew what she was getting herself into. She was ok with the script, choreo and outfits before and then when it was done she didnt like it.. I dont think it was because it was too **** cause they could have just edited out those scenes.. easily. + she is half naked and making out with a guy in this version..

i'm sad that this is what we got :(

she had fantastic outfits, in fact I want her to use that black lace outfit and those lace boots live, best thing she's worn in a while :hype:

she looked radiant, her hot body was on point, the hair, all 10+ :scalped:

also extra point for that car, I hope it's hers tbh :tiffanynod:

but that's about it, the comedic part is not funny, the intro is way too long, and the audio of the video is louder than the music :messbye:

Archived