Make Me Was Filmed on July 16th

Trace

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Hmm. Interesting that they still went with the LaChapelle single cover if they already knew by this point they wanted to reshoot it. After all, Make Me was released July 15th, one day before the reshoot. If their minds were made up, would they not have scrapped the single cover too? Very confusing.

Valid. 

5 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

lol that's why it took so long

for once they had a video filmed WAY IN ADVANCE

ready to be released with the song

but they had to screw it up

I kinda feel bad for Britney and her team.  They really had a lot of things ready to go like the song, video, commercial and perfume.  It seems like they were trying to make this special way to start off the new era and then things got all screwed up. 

15 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Not even Blackout was this messy....

We all can understand that mess, cause Britney were alone. But the most interesting part of that time is the fact that she really wanted to do the things of her own!

she put all the money for the production of her lead single video  and, most of all, she was the EP of her record. So remember this fact when you talk about BRITNEY DGAF about her "career" ;)

5 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

she posted the choreography video on July 15th, they could've at least included that on the video

I was thinking about that too. Maybe with a video this rushed, that was planned on being put in. The David LaChapelle video's rough cut seems to have been an edit from July 7th, Perez first leaked a tiny clip on July 12th, July 15th the song was released/studio choreo vid posted, and by the 16th it was being re-shot. They only had about a week to plan/schedule the video and the concept or less, depending on when they decided to scrap the original.

Archived