Make Me Was Filmed on July 16th

Trace

Just now, Trace said:

I was thinking about that too. Maybe with a video this rushed, that was planned on being put in. The David LaChapelle video's rough cut seems to have been an edit from July 7th, Perez first leaked a tiny clip on July 12th, July 15th the song was released/studio choreo vid posted, and by the 16th it was being re-shot. 

Then on Sunday she posted clips from her sons I think, so it must've been shot on Saturday, but they must already had everything planned by then, like the dancers, the models, outfits, etc.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

Then on Sunday she posted clips from her sons I think, so it must've been shot on Saturday, but they must already had everything planned by then, like the dancers, the models, outfits, etc.

Yeah, and only about a week's (or less) time! I wonder if any of the models/actors in the new video would be able to answer questions about how quickly they were notified that they were needed, or how quickly auditions were posted.

Just now, Trace said:

Yeah, and only about a week's (or less) time! I wonder if any of the models/actors in the new video would be able to answer questions about how quickly they were notified that they were needed, or how quickly auditions were posted.

they say there's a guy from an MTV show or something there, I guess he would be the only one (I just ignore who all of them are lol)

1 hour ago, Chico101 said:

Not even Blackout was this messy....

This is such an unpopular opinion for obvious reasons, but I have every single song from that album etched into my heart. I love that album, even though....you know.

I would take another Gimme More over mommy Britney anyday

not with, you know, the horrible things she was going through but that song...it's leaps and bounds beyond anything she's done in recent memory.

11 hours ago, Pokémon Spears said:

they say there's a guy from an MTV show or something there, I guess he would be the only one (I just ignore who all of them are lol)

I think he posted something on Twitter about answering fan questions but then he deleted it like an hour later :(

Archived