David LaChapelle leaked Make Me to ruin its release and took the Glory photoshoot with him

Body ache

He sent his video to Perez so it could catch on. He sabotaged Britney because she didn't agree with a few scenes. He didn't want to change his version so they dropped him and they shot the video with someone else. Make Me also leaked around the same time Britney did the reshoot. It all makes sense now. He also shot the album photoshoot and took it with him which is why we have a screenshot as the album cover.

:MCwave:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I can't even watch the video anymore. This is horrific. Whats worse is that the album photoshoot is gone and the Make Me single cover is the best artistic photo we've seen from Britney in ages. Instead we get a cute album cover.

tbh its very difficult to be a fan of hers nowadays... wont spend any more minutes of my day voting and requesting. 

she will flop harder than BJ and she will deal tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

51 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He sent his video to Perez so it could catch on. He sabotaged Britney because she didn't agree with a few scenes. He didn't want to change his version so they dropped him and they shot the video with someone else. Make Me also leaked around the same time Britney did the reshoot. It all makes sense now. He also shot the album photoshoot and took it with him which is why we have a screenshot as the album cover.

:MCwave:

Why couldn't he just change a few scenes tho?

But I think Britney is too conservative. As long as things are not rated r it's ok for a mom these days. From what I see from the leaks there is no full frontal nudity anything that looks tacky, which is what I thought she wanted edited out.

Guest ErJ Spears

I'm so embarrassed of Britney and her team, I'm ashamed to say this, but they deserve to flop if this ain't lies..the video is disgusting!

Archived