The Jimmy Kimmel prank impact tho

ImASlaveForYou

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree at all. I'm from Spain too and Beyoncé's concert was huge, I saw it everywhere on tv and internet and I didn't see the prank at all.

Anyway, the point is the prank is still good and it's just the beginning of this -we hope- amazing era

1 minute ago, Borja said:

I don't agree at all. I'm from Spain too and Beyoncé's concert was huge, I saw it everywhere on tv and internet and I didn't see the prank at all.

Anyway, the point is the prank is still good and it's just the beginning of this -we hope- amazing era

I just saw the prank on Spanish TV five minutes ago :)

She's still very popular internationally, Private Show and Make Me... were at #1 and #2 on iTunes Mexico yesterday. I always say they should invest a little bit more (or a lot more) in international promo. She doesn't even have to travel, just something pre-recorded, or people from other countries could go to Vegas to interview her, like that Chinese interview from 2013. Even though that wouldn't give her #1's on USA, they would still earn more money, and at the end of the day that's what they want.

1 hour ago, Borja said:

Yeah it was huge but the prank on the news was talked about like more time than beyonce's concert!

Archived