Is it "cool" to stan for Britney?

Is it? Because everyone likes Beyonce because it's "cool" and everyone likes Justin Bieber because that's "cool" so is it cool to stan for Britney now?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

No, she kinda has a bad reputation, a mix between crazy / has been / bad singer

But she does nothing to change that, she doesn't care :dontlike: 

People think it's cool only when the person is popular, with an ok reputation

I don't really care. I'm here for the music anyway. I will never understand stanning for somebody because it's cool. Like, people actually listen to singers they don't necessarily like cause everyone does? I don't get it, maybe I'm getting old lol.

It may not be to some ignorant ******* who is apart of the herd of sheep called the GP, but I think it's cool. Britney is a genuine woman who isn't here to please anyone and doesn't care about how people think of her. She's not here to rule the charts or to be greedy, she's here to make music because she loves it and she loves her fans. Her music makes me happy, makes me want to dance, makes me ooooh, and takes my mind away from the troubles of the real world kind of like a good book. So imo, yes it is cool to like Britney Jean Spears, mother of two and Princess of Pop:bgrin:

7 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

But she does nothing to change that, she doesn't care :dontlike: 

As she should. Her fans know this **** ain't true and I think it's fine that way. I mean why would she care about changing her image for people that won't like her anyway.

Archived