BEYONCE MIGHT DROP AN ALBUM TWO DAYS AFTER BRITNEY

John Stebs

There are strong rumours that beyonce is dropping a joint album with jay z as a surprise straight after the vmas, which is 2 days after britney drops hers. Even tho they'd have 2 less counting, they'd probably still outsell Glory because they're desperate for fame and love to be the center of the attentions, specially beyonce... We know beyonce takes it really seriously and would sell her body to get that #1 and overshadow Britney. Yes, it is 'just' a (very strong) rumours, but what if it's true? 

PS: STOP being a ************ and saying i am making up rumours, i havent got time for that.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love a Beyonce/Jay Z collaboration at this point tbh so I could bash her on how problematic she is talking about feminism while making 5 albums full of infidelity-themed songs and still being a subordinate to her cheating husband. :excuseme:

The same cheating husband that rapped "Eat the cake, Anna Mae" in a recent song with her, quoting a tragic and sad abusive situation suffered by miss Tina Turner.  :NYnod:

Archived