POLL: Which one is ur favourite: Make Me or Private Show?

Connor Walsh

Make Me or Private Show?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM is more my type of sound tbh so thats my pick. 

having said that PS is a really nice surprise. judging by the perfume commercial i thought i knew exactly what kind of song it was gonna be but it is really different. its funky, coo and kinda slutty piece of weird bop. im hoping its not the second single but it is a GREAT album track. 

:BBMAney:

2 minutes ago, tabletopfreak03 said:

MM is more my type of sound tbh so thats my pick. 

having said that PS is a really nice surprise. judging by the perfume commercial i thought i knew exactly what kind of song it was gonna be but it is really different. its funky, coo and kinda slutty piece of weird bop. im hoping its not the second single but it is a GREAT album track. 

:BBMAney:

This.

I think Make Me is def better + agree with the above. 

Guest Days with Destiny

I think that "Make Me" is definitely the more commercial release. Even though it's way left of center for Britney it was still relatively likely to do well. It was the perfect way to introduce a new album for her, because it's unexpected and appealing. Everything down to the G-Eazy feature was brilliantly orchestrated, and it remains a beautiful and lush release.

"Private Show" on the other hand is so ridiculously innovative and forward thinking. It's unlike almost any release nowadays, and in a way it's so deafeningly Britney. Her vocal ticks are all on display, and she SERVES the vocals. I think that the intro is a little less than ideal, but as it grows it becomes such an amazing release. BUT, as much as I love it I can't picture it doing well as a release. It's a fantastic album track that almost feels like a demo in that it is beyond raw. I think that's why I love it so much. It's so unlike the pristine Britney we've been hearing since Blackout

So yeah... I can't decide. They're both so perfect in different ways!

19 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Private Show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Like I can't stop listening to it. That's how a Britney single usually works for me.

Make Me i was done after 2 or 3 listens :/

That rap verse kills the flow and it just isn't that interesting. I do like it, I just don't care about hearing it.

Private Show is so dynamic and different and fresh and weird and I love it.

Archived