Britney's Glory album is Up Against Barbra Streisand and Florida Georgia

telluwhat

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shes not gonna beat them, their last albums sold almost twice as much as bj and they were released in 2014, she needs to make glory available for streaming on applemusic on the 26th like meghan and frank ocean did, and then release the album for purchase everywhere the next week sep 2nd, that week no one important is releasing albums and she could get that number 1 

you should start a petition for this instead of bitching about the cover

2 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Let's not be naive. Barbara could easily pull huge numbers. Idk about the other though. 

Yeah..... Even Florida Georgia line pulls big numbers....... their last album sold 190,000+ in the first week............ and they r still goig strong 

5 minutes ago, ronron said:

Shes not gonna beat them, their last albums sold almost twice as much as bj and they were released in 2014, she needs to make glory available for streaming on applemusic on the 26th like meghan and frank ocean did, and then release the album for purchase everywhere the next week sep 2nd, that week no one important is releasing albums and she could get that number 1 

you should start a petition for this instead of bitching about the cover

that is smart but we all know her team is good for nothing. they wont do anything of that sort 

Really? 

Florida G L debuted in 2014 with 197000 sales, so that was higher than BJ, i dont know now, this isn't sales era.

Barbra, i really don't know, it's called : ENCORE: MOVIE PARTNERS SING BROADWAY. ok i don't understand what this is ,but she is not even in top 10 preorder chart, but f g l is number three now, next to jason aldean(september),suicide squad (5th Aug)

and if she's to perform at the vma's, im sure there's no competition.

but we'll see after the pre-order is out, we can tell by Britney's position in the preorder chart.

8 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

yes, why? :xcuseme:

7 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Never heard of either of them. Yes, I'm serious.

I guess you guys have been living under a rock. Barbara is definitely going to get more sales than Glory BUT she isn't going to get much streaming though. Britney fans can still help Glory debut #1 by streaming the crap out of the album.

I don't know who Florida is :sickofu:

I also never heard Barbra strisan before glee :moorangu:

And I'm not even kidding anyway I'm just 15 so I have an excuse for not knowing these women :juggingu:

And why are you using BJ first week sales :orangu2:

This album had 0 promotion, she didn't even sung on it, the tracks sounds unfinished, the worse thing is that even the fans didn't buy the album and left Britney :gloria:

It's a miracle that it has sold over 500000 copies WW :orangu:

Cause if any singer would've done what Britney did in BJ era  (nothing :moorangu:

His or her career would be over :lessons:

Archived