Britney's Glory album is Up Against Barbra Streisand and Florida Georgia

telluwhat

1 minute ago, Hamper said:

I guess you guys have been living under a rock. Barbara is definitely going to get more streams than Glory BUT she isn't going to get much streaming though. Britney fans can still help Glory debut #1 by streaming the crap out of the album.

I guess neither of the two is popular outside of the US then, because the names don't even sound familiar. Central Europe here.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Hamper said:

I guess you guys have been living under a rock. Barbara is definitely going to get more sales than Glory BUT she isn't going to get much streaming though. Britney fans can still help Glory debut #1 by streaming the crap out of the album.

instead of bashing us, tell me who that is :xcuseme: im too lazy to google that D-list celeb that nobody knows

We can't judge Glory's performance based off of Britney Jean. BJ had bad promo, and most importantly, IT WAS A BAD ALBUM. If Glory is a good album, it will have high sales. Barbara will always pull in high sales but she will pull in poor streaming numbers because of her audience. Britney's streaming numbers will be significantly higher, but will that be enough to beat Barbara? I'm not sure honestly. Plus Views is still #1 right?

11 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

STOP. Britney's going to have album sales and streaming. Don't allow an albums last performance make you think how an album will perform in another year in a different market. If Britney's performing at VMAs I have no doubt that she'll do 200k+ especially if the albums really good.

Sorry to burst your bubble but sales have declined for most of the artists since streaming came along so its natural that if u compare an album released years ago it wont sell as mucho today cuz of how the market has changed. People dont buy music as they used to cuz they can stream for free and thats a fact. on A good note Bj had barely any promo so even with the decline of sales im sure glory can pull similar numbers if promoted and thats saying a lot again considering the market nowadays. We can expect anything from 80k to 120k 

1 minute ago, ronron said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but sales have declined for most of the artists since streaming came along so its natural that if u compare an album released years ago it wont sell as mucho today cuz of how the market has changed. People dont buy music as they used to cuz they can stream for free and thats a fact. on A good note Bj had barely any promo so even with the decline of sales im sure glory can pull similar numbers if promoted and thats saying a lot again considering the market nowadays. We can expect anything from 80k to 120k 

Boo you're not bursting anything of mines I'm just rational. Britney's dropping her album doing a relatively lax period and she'll be promoting the album. Solid album sales plus streaming will push the album over 200k.

3 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

Boo you're not bursting anything of mines I'm just rational. Britney's dropping her album doing a relatively lax period and she'll be promoting the album. Solid album sales plus streaming will push the album over 200k.

Id be happy if she pulls 150k with streaming 

Archived