Full Skit: Britney Spears Pranks Jimmy Kimmel

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-pranks-jimmy-kimmel

UPDATE: Watch the full thing below:

EARLIER:

Jimmy Kimmel was dreaming a mile a minute, until...

Last week, the Britney Army got a heads up their fav would drop by Jimmy Kimmel Live for what was being billed as a big surprise. Turns out Brit and some of her scantily clad male backup dancers are pranking the late night talk show host... Rihanna style.

In a new clip which aired on Good Morning America, Brit is seen sneaking into Kimmel's home and waking him up with some salty dance moves (and blaring lights) while she writhes around to "Make Me."

Now if we'll only see her do that in the music video one day...

Watch:

The full skit airs tonight (August 3) at 11:35 p.m. ET on ABC.
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll ask people to buy POM tickets and chit chat a lil bit about her new album and then leave the hall. 

Jimmy: So, what about your new album? What's so special about it?

Brit: Well, I worked on it for almost 3 years and it's personal to me and I love it. Yea. I have a new perfume called Private Show and y'all can get it from the stores nearby and it comes with 1 POM ticket per bottle. So now grab as much as u can so that u can bring your friends to see me in my Vegas theater.  *Standing up bowing like a princess and walk back to the back hall. 

Jimmy: Wait, where are u going, Brit? (Shock)

Brit: I am leaving. I am done promoting my perfume.  (Waving to the audience with a flying kiss)

Jimmy:  :whitneyshade:

Guest emailmycock
17 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

She should go on fallon and do wheel of impressions and then shell have to lip sync to myah on BJ 

hows that for fun

She should do ew with that other Jimmy guy, that **** gets millions of views on YouTube 

2 hours ago, Billy Jean said:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that she already promoted private show perfume on ET. So, she's done with that.

Therefore, if it's a **big surprise** based on that advert, the appearance of Britney Spears will be a

1. World premiere of Make me music video

2. Live performance of Make me

3. The official album title and/or  release date of B9

Sweeeeet

I agree, the Private Show promo is done (please !!!!) and she needs to give us some more about MAKE ME or her new album. I don't think we'll get a live performance on jimmy Kimmel but a release date for the music video, a nice interview would be nice. Don't you think ?

17 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Based on what she has on in the commercial, I'd say we're getting a performance......but who knows

That would be JUST amazing. Britney singing live but not dancing, few dancers around her... Just this ! PLEASE !!!

15 minutes ago, Billy Jean said:

nooooo :crying2:

That would be my exact reaction about a Vegas extension !!!

Archived