Full Skit: Britney Spears Pranks Jimmy Kimmel

Jordan Miller

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ayooooooxd said:

Tried to but ended up taking a picture of my face lol. Someone will get it, I'm working....

Ok, look, just leak your ***** and all is forgiven :lanacackle:

1 minute ago, Nick Jonas said:

Britney having the opportunity to do promo, but opts to do anything but promo. :sickofu: 

Some things don't change...

Girls roll up, windows rolls down... :gloria: 

Y'all so negative. Did you see how cute/loud/funny Rihanna was being? This is a great opportunity for Britney to show her Goofyney and Fun side again. I'm sure the skit is going to get plenty of online hits as well! Have faith and enjoy

And idk how it's not promo???? It's an appearance? With the new song? 

3 minutes ago, godney-saves said:

Y'all so negative. Did you see how cute/loud/funny Rihanna was being? This is a great opportunity for Britney to show her Goofyney and Fun side again. I'm sure the skit is going to get plenty of online hits as well! Have faith and enjoy

Someone at BreatheHeavy posted " Oops was playing in the background " :xcuseme:

she is not even listed as a guest how can some of you think she is gonna perform or an interview or premiere the music video? i mean i would love that, but there is no sign of all of this...the prank will be cute and it's always promo and who cares if rihanna already did it, all show do the same skit with different celebrity 

5 minutes ago, godney-saves said:

Oops hasn't been NEW since the year 2000 FFS :lessons:

Archived