Full Skit: Britney Spears Pranks Jimmy Kimmel

Jordan Miller

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg it's fun. You ******* are always complaining even if she does a good things :madonna: Who the **** care that she do the exactly same thing as Rihanna? I never watched or heard what Rihanna did so it's new for me. It's for fun and show that she can have fun and be goofy :xcuseme: I'm good with this, can't wait for full :drinky:

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

Oh lord. Y'all should watch it first before being all judge. You're acting like an 80 years old grandfather that complains about everything to its wife.

THIS. FFS. I think I'm done with this forum.

I can't believe that people can still complain it's amazing she can't do anything right. And just because Rihanna did it doesn't mean anything imo! Why can't it be a segment that a lot of celebrities will also do? It obviously went over really well otherwise why would the show agree to do it again with another celebrity? 

Now what would make it really cool is if she crawled into bed with him and watch the video and premiered it from there. I can dream :)

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I can't believe that people can still complain it's amazing she can't do anything right. And just because Rihanna did it doesn't mean anything imo! Why can't it be a segment that a lot of celebrities will also do? It obviously went over really well otherwise why would the show agreed to do it again with another celebrity?

Now what would make it really cool is if she crawled into bed with him and watch the video and premiered it from there. I can dream :)

I know right? I don't see anyone complaining about multiple celebrities doing the carpool karaoke thing, it's just the dumbest thing to moan about!

Archived