The Iheart Radio Festival is completely Soldout

queenbrit

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Slay dem pre-recorded vocals, Britney! The 6:56 "oooh" was sooooooo ******* cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sobbing:

Loved how she struggled to put the mic on the stand - well if she will use those bloody headsets all the time :gloria: 

8 minutes of slayage :crying1:

we can expect more minutes from 2016ney? :gloria:

1 minute ago, And Then Wе Kiss said:

Don't listen to Jackk he is a moron:rihcackle: As if iTunes is the only power that Britney has. Radio has been playing MM nonstop for the past 3 weeks as if that does not clearly state that Britney is wellrecieved

But he's defending her over on BreatheHeavy, what's up with the crying here? :orly: 

3 hours ago, Oliver T said:

You seem to know the deal, is it some lame heavy promoted event, only based on different brands and everything, or is it a thing "à la Glastonbury"? (minus the location an type of festival), but like is it really a festival or really just some 2 days tv show?

Its kinda like an award show meets coachella minus the award giving. For the televised event big names come to perform and 'celebrate radio' and when they go on tour its a bunch of artists that cant pull off a tour on their own.

6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

It's a music festival and she has been anounced as one of the acts. tickets were sold and if she performs only one song it would be considered a fraud :cigney:

Also I can't with all the negativity...the same thing happened when she was anounced as a performer at the bbma. "It will be pre-recorded" "she will not do a medley" you all should stfu and wait to see what happens :whitneyshade:

I'm not being negative and I wasn't one of those who said those things about the BBMAs, but I just don't see a showcase. Maybe 2 songs, but hey, I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, Pokémon Spears said:

I never complain about lip-syncing, and I won't start now, but Make Me... seems to me like a very weird song to lip-sync to :blurp:, like, because of the chorus. I can't wait to see that though :bop:

If she could lip sync the Oooh oh oh oh oh ooooh in Til The World Ends then Make Me will be no problem :plzney:

Brit's a pro (at lip syncing) :truthtea: 

Archived