OUR REQUESTING IS PAID OFF: Make Me gains big on Hot AC, moves up to #34 (+2) it has the potential to become Britney's biggest hit on Hot AC. The song is #1 on Top 40 Rate the Music 2 weeks in a row!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

It doesn't make much sense to play a song that is doing bad on iTunes, Billboard, etc... when they have other songs that are doing well on the charts and getting just as many requests. They only have a limited amount of songs they can play. Radio could give Britney a leeway of one or two weeks maybe looking at that stuff, but then they'll be like hmm idk about this. 

Me Too is top 5 on itunes but falling on pop radio with only 7,500 plays, so obviously it doesn't work like that which is dumb. the problem is that Me Too has low callout scores despite being high on itunes. and there are many examples like that. 

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

callout scores?

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp it's like... the scores based on the amount of the requests given to a song by the listeners, so overall popularity IMO

but again sometimes it feels like the labels pay to station to play the songs since Into You by Ariana has the lowest callout scores, and it's been struggling for weeks, but now it's doing good all of a sudden even tho her scores are tragic. 

4 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp it's like... the scores based on the amount of the requests given to a song by the listeners, so overall popularity IMO

but again sometimes it feels like the labels pay to station to play the songs since Into You by Ariana has the lowest callout scores, and it's been struggling for weeks, but now it's doing good all of a sudden even tho her scores are tragic. 

We need to get Brenda Joan on tha list!

Archived