OUR REQUESTING IS PAID OFF: Make Me gains big on Hot AC, moves up to #34 (+2) it has the potential to become Britney's biggest hit on Hot AC. The song is #1 on Top 40 Rate the Music 2 weeks in a row!

TOUCHMEANGEL

1 hour ago, RussianFan said:

i think it'll debut there soon

Callout score ranking is the result of Rate The Music i believe! And MM is currently #1 on RTM so it should debut at #1 on that chart next update!

RTM survey is important: "The results help radio programmers gauge changes in airplay for the songs on their stations, which affects the movement of songs in the charts from one week to the next. Your honest rating of these songs is vital to help determine local radio airplay and national chart positions of these songs"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
28 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

The first 10 links (^__^)

And the 20 most important stations are the first 20 links ?

I think I can do 20 :drinky:

13 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Ohh Do Rihanna fans request Mediabase links like we do? 2-3 fans requesting will not be effective enough!

Was that shade towards the Navy I sense? lmfao

Nah Rihanna doesn't need that much requesting tbh, radio just usually likes her. Needed Me tho needed a bit of a pick up. We aren't an organized fanbase like the Little Monsters, Hive or Army so we can't really coordinate, but I certainly requested her a lot. 

Archived