OUR REQUESTING IS PAID OFF: Make Me gains big on Hot AC, moves up to #34 (+2) it has the potential to become Britney's biggest hit on Hot AC. The song is #1 on Top 40 Rate the Music 2 weeks in a row!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a person who really pays attention to the charts or sales, if I like a song/album - I could care less what other people think or how much it sells.

However, I've been on this forum for years now & I really admire your dedication @TOUCHMEANGEL ! You've been so dedicated and have put in so much time to help Britney's music be successful. Thank You

I'm going to request just for you :hugs:

23 hours ago, britneysbitch said:

I'm not a person who really pays attention to the charts or sales, if I like a song/album - I could care less what other people think or how much it sells.

However, I've been on this forum for years now & I really admire your dedication @TOUCHMEANGEL ! You've been so dedicated and have put in so much time to help Britney's music be successful. Thank You

I'm going to request just for you :hugs:

OMG i'm so touched!! Thanks you very much!! :hugs:

Archived