Bad habits Britney needs to kick

HoneyBee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah you're actually right, but all the reasons you listed are superficial.  Both are not only bad for her appearance but also affect her health (smoking-lung cancer, gum disease, etc & tanning-skin cancer).  Smoking is the worst habit that she picked up :(

2 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

You're obviously not a real fan if you are not concerned about Britney's general health and wellbeing, her aunt died of cancer so it runs in the family, and guess what ?? 20 years of chain smoking will give you just that. 

And tanning also gives you cancer!! It's called melanoma, google it. 

jesus calm down with that cancer bullshit

and learn some pathology first

1 hour ago, diyanpelevv said:

Well i think is more healty to smoke one cig then wanting to sooo much and not doing it becouse it is not good for you.

You need to have healty mind than think about your body 

smoking one cig a day is healthier than not smoking at all??

did your mother do that when she was pregnant with you??  :watrusayin:

1 hour ago, Jackk said:

what she does in her private time is none of my damn business. When you're fan of someone, you don't go giving them life tips and telling them to stop doing what they enjoy because you don't like it. Grow up and get over it! Britney is a fully grown woman and you're probably some 17 year old little bottom. She can make her own decisions and she couldn't give two ***** what some little boy wants her to do. 

and the horrible cover of Glory is also is her decision yet most of this fan base hate it and are going as far as making a petition to change it!! when we should really be doing a much more important petition demanding her to stop smoking, there could be cancerous cells forming in her lungs as we speak. :jolieoverit:

6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This is a dumb post btw lol your ******* fingernails don't smell like cigarettes unless you're a bum on the streets that has no access to hygienic needs. 

:xcuseme:

yes they do smell, smokers get used to the smell so they don't notice it.

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sis do you see how healthy she is? I'm gonna need you to realize one thing. If someone can still run miles and be fit, and perform on a stage for 90 minutes at any given time, then she's ******* fine. 

Like ***** wtf you doing going around sniffing people's fingernails anyways to know what smells regular and what doesnt? This seriously sounds like a mommy or daddy isssue, did one of them smoke and scar you? Did your house smell like cigs all the time and kids made fun of you for smelling like cigs?

Sorry I had to employ some psychology on your *** because you're way too invested in this ****. 

:xcuseme:

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Beyonce needs to stop these bad habits: 

-Lying 

-Stealing 

-Photoshop her instagram 

-Release an album when Britney does 

-worshiping the devil 

The list could go on. Try me

2prvb07.jpg

:thetea::hype:

4 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

You're obviously not a real fan if you are not concerned about Britney's general health and wellbeing, her aunt died of cancer so it runs in the family, and guess what ?? 20 years of chain smoking will give you just that. 

And tanning also gives you cancer!! It's called melanoma, google it. 

What's Beyonce's excuse for tanning then :cigney:

Archived