Bad habits Britney needs to kick

HoneyBee

Smoking: home gurl has been smoking since she was a teen and the damage is clearly visible on her face, and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why her vocals have declined so much over the years. 

Tanning: Britney needs to stop worshiping the sun so much, it is a known fact that sun exposure accelerates the aging process and is the main cause of deep wrinkles, unless the song accelerate is about her accelerated aging in the face and tanning in hawai is her way of promoting it!! She should stop, cause no amount of injections can hide leathery textured skin!!! And her appearance on the jimmy kimmel skit is a prime example of that. 

Note: This thread is in no way shape or form meant as trolling,  I'm a genuinely concered fan.

if you know other bad habits Britney is currently practicing feel free to mention them and I will be sure to add them to the op. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jackk said:

"Things britney needs to stop doing" LMAO she doesn't 'NEED' to do any of those. LOG out.

You're obviously not a real fan if you are not concerned about Britney's general health and wellbeing, her aunt died of cancer so it runs in the family, and guess what ?? 20 years of chain smoking will give you just that. 

And tanning also gives you cancer!! It's called melanoma, google it. 

34 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Tanning: Britney needs to stop worshiping the sun so much, it is a known fact that sun exposure accelerates the aging process and is the main cause of deep wrinkles, unless the song accelerate is about her accelerated aging in the face and tanning in hawai is her way of promoting it!! She should stop, cause no amount of injections can hide leathery textured skin!!! And her appearance on the jimmy kimmel skit is a prime example of that. 

What if that's why she keeps on posting pictures of the moon and is in general, interested in it :decisions:

Maybe she realizes she was praising the wrong entity and is trying to worship the moon instead :decisions: 

Appease the moon, Brinny, we're rooting for you :decisions:

What a revelation your thread has led to :decisions: 

52 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Smoking: home gurl has been smoking since she was a teen and the damage is clearly visible on her face, and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why her vocals have declined so much over the years. 

Note: This thread is in no way shape or form meant as trolling,  I'm a genuinely concered fan.

if you know other bad habits Britney is currently practicing feel free to mention them and I will be sure to add them to the op. 

Or maybe, we can just let her live her life as she wants to :) 

50 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

You're obviously not a real fan if you are not concerned about Britney's general health and wellbeing, her aunt died of cancer so it runs in the family, and guess what ?? 20 years of chain smoking will give you just that. 

And tanning also gives you cancer!! It's called melanoma, google it. 

what she does in her private time is none of my damn business. When you're fan of someone, you don't go giving them life tips and telling them to stop doing what they enjoy because you don't like it. Grow up and get over it! Britney is a fully grown woman and you're probably some 17 year old little bottom. She can make her own decisions and she couldn't give two ***** what some little boy wants her to do. 

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

Girl bye

:cigney:

Archived