Former One Direction, Liam Payne dies at 31

Just now, Isla said:

I had heard something on twitter about people disliking him recently but I don’t seem to be aware of the full story. Had something to do with him attending Niall’s concert? 

Either way this is shocking and it seems he may have been struggling for sometime. He was so young. His poor son. May he rest in peace. 

Apparently he’s been stalking his ex girlfriend and was messaging minors online 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The singer's stop-start three-year relationship with Texan model Maya Henry came to an end in 2022...
TRIBUNE.COM.PK

Liam Payne accused of inappropriate DMs towards young girls, sparking concerns about his behavior on...

• Like 1

That’s so sad! :( 31 is so young omg.

I heard from a friend that the internet was roasting him lately. Hopefully that didn’t lead him into an early grave, and it was just a terrible accident. I remember they got on him recently too for “aging.”

If it was suicide then I hope this teaches people to be kinder towards others. It won’t though. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1

Wow. He died in the city I live in.

That's honestly so shocking to read someone so young to die in such a horrible manner. 

The news are saying he was under the influence of alcohol and apparently there was an argument going on to the point the hotel staff called 911 because of the screaming and shouting. But it was too late when the police came.

He had a song with Cheryl (one of the Girls Aloud members) and leaving a son too soon is just so sad. 

May his soul rest in peace. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

That’s so sad! :( 31 is so young omg.

I heard from a friend that the internet was roasting him lately. Hopefully that didn’t lead him into an early grave, and it was just a terrible accident. I remember they got on him recently too for “aging.”

If it was suicide then I hope this teaches people to be kinder towards others. It won’t though. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

People haven’t learnt from all of the other tragic deaths caused by bullying. This will be no different if that was the cause.

People can’t help themselves to constantly speak negatively.

I’m just grateful that somebody in Britney’s camp turned the comments off.

We don’t need to imagine what might be said. We see it here hourly!

Rest in peace. Poor chap.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Apparently he’s been stalking his ex girlfriend and was messaging minors online 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The singer's stop-start three-year relationship with Texan model Maya Henry came to an end in 2022...
TRIBUNE.COM.PK

Liam Payne accused of inappropriate DMs towards young girls, sparking concerns about his behavior on...

Oh YIKES. Obviously not defending him at all but it’s still so sad he’s died so young. 

wow I'm in shock, really sad for the ones that loved him, his friends and all

My first thought was some rumors I've seen some months ago this year that he had an Argentinian male bf, something like that, there were pictures of him leaving a restaurant there with a guy so my first thought was maybe bc he couldn't handle fame and his love life exposed,

This is so weird, now I'm learning he was struggling with his ex. 31 is too young =/

NOO!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. He was my favorite 1D

Im crying. Im devastated. Listening to his music right now. This is just terrible. He was so young. He had so much more life to live. I will miss you Liam. I will miss your smile and laugh. Im so sorry to his family and loved ones. 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
2 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

TMZ posted a pic of his body... why can't authorities close that site down once and for all?! Disgusting rats! 

RIP! 

Well no they didn’t. They posted the pictures close up of his tattoos that authorities are allegedly using to identify him. So technically, allegedly, the authorities put them out. 

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Agreed! These grotesque users doing "think pieces" and making fun of these stars don't know the effect their words have! Shame on them. Awful he was so young!

I can't believe TMZ showed that... TMZ is literally the devil! I don't know why I looked on that site...

Double post

Edited by A.a.A

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.