How much of a *** symbol Britney was during her prime for straight guys?

So even though i wasn't around then, i know that britney was def a 's** symbol' during her prime etc... despite the fact that she was seen as a 'role model' for kids and teens by the media and parents. 

However, i wonder how many guys and men were thirsting over her, like was it very common for straight males back then to be into her? 

For those who were around, how Britney was seen by straight guys?

Edited by Mp mar50

I don't know I do remember the Michael Moore movie where the CNN Tucker Carlson interview featured. And I do remember something about Eminem and Britney.

What the h€II was that? Was it during an award show?

I was a rap dude. Britney wasn't someone I thought about much. But something about Eminem maybe giving her a hand gesture I remember.

I think people thought of her as beautiful. In 2005 I was 16 years old and I probably thought of her as a hot pop girl. I don't know what people 5-10 years older would have thought.

Seriously, what was that thing with her and Eminem? Because him everyone knew. That's why I remember it so clearly? What was the story about that from the Britney side?

Yes she was desired. Eminem wanted her, heath ledger, Ryan gosling and the bassist from linkin park. A lot of guys were thirsting over her. I also remember jack Nicholson wanted her. Those are the ones I can remember on a spot.

i also heard a lot of guys around where I’m from liked her. Like they were talking about her and I would overhear. 

idk how she ended up with fenderline. What a waste. 

• Love 1

I remember many of my straight teenaged friends having posters of her on the wall. I mean, in early 2000s music magazines were still popualr-ish, and those magazines came with posters and Britney just happened to be the biggest pop star around her prime.

My friends would often comment how hot she was but couldn't probably name any of her non-single songs :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

These are some pictures I saw on posters during my teenage years.

Spoiler

Custom-Printing-Canvas-Wall-Art-Britney-

51ZN6f1tQOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpgbritneyspearsposter02.jpg?fit=658,1000&sCustom-Printing-Canvas-Wall-Art-****-Nud

Edited by Stannedforever
  • Love 4

Nearly every straight man I mention Britney to says how much the BOMT video... impacted them. Note that these men were younger than Britney was at that time. I don't recall any straight boys (openly) being fans of her music growing up, but most everyone definitely thought she was hot.

• Love 2

she was the most desired woman (and teen🤢) during BOMT - ITZ. straight guys are really into the whole girl-next-door, virgin/w.h0r3 dichotomy so that played a huge part. she was obviously very beautiful but the way she was presented made her even more desirable to that demographic 

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

she was the most desired woman (and teen🤢) during BOMT - ITZ. straight guys are really into the whole girl-next-door, virgin/w.h0r3 dichotomy so that played a huge part. she was obviously very beautiful but the way she was presented made her even more desirable to that demographic 

À mon avis, c'est l'un des titres les plus écoutés encore aujourd'hui, il suffit de regarder les notes sur spootify.

pour moi c'est au moins un des meilleurs titres, propre et sincère

Baby Disney GIF

1 hour ago, thesimplelife said:

C'est facile pour moi de parler français 
et un joli titre maintenant je sais ce que je veux dire contre la musique je vais te dire un secret même Michael le pensait et il a été tué par une compagnie de musique ça commence par S.

Edited by Mister Byson

le bionique qui sortira sera la fin de la musique que nous connaissons aujourd'hui, les gens comprendront qu'il faut du courage pour créer et améliorer

Edited by Mister Byson

REMEMBER

Edited by Mister Byson

her image was really getting in the way of her as a musician i feel bad for her she worked so hard at that age she was seen as everything else but not really as talented and there was too much pressure on her to act perfect all the time, britney was definitely talented and also smart besides being kind and stuff but people liked her kindness so much when she was acting out once in a time they were already overreacting

Edited by Userxxxxxxxxxyes
  • Love 4

Her first few years it was acceptable for us to have her song on and not change the radio station. It was acceptable to watch her videos because she was hot. We looked at her as a regular girl who was hot and would be considered the most popular girl at school. We wanted to get in her pants. Slave was the last song socially acceptable to listen to cause after that her fanbase really started to change. Then it was considered girly music and gay to listen to her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.