A video from 2011 on TikTok has been going viral since yesterday with 8 millions of views about Britney and Beyoncé

Literally 1 million likes and almost 8 million views in two days. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

People assume that it's because of Beyoncé that Britney couldn't have her moment, that Britney was forced, and that everything is focused on Beyoncé to put her in the spotlight. 

And the camera on Adele is also raising a lot of questions, since Adele also had to interrupt her speech at the Grammys, which she won by a large margin, to say that Beyoncé's album deserved to win more.

Edited by Agyness

Beyonce deserves criticism for a lot of things, but this is stupid. How is she getting more hate than Diddy, Usher and the people who are actually in the 14 page documents relating to the freaky parties??

As far as this video goes, it was awful yes. But her team probably agreed, plus, we know Britney wasn't fully herself this era. This is the VMA's and her team's fault. But we also know Britney doesn't mind sharing the spotlight. She probably didn't wanna perform, so they had her so this.

Edited by Crayboy
Just now, Emil87 said:

The VMA’s were so wack for this. Lady Gaga made it all about her in the beginning, and then it was all about Beyonce. After years of giving them the most talked about, jaw dropping performances and music videos, Britney deserved her moment. **** the VMAs.

Britney had her moment when she won 3 VMA's for Piece of Me in which Britney was surprised the video won anything stating that she's done way better videos.

They set up a Britney comeback for her after her 2007 bomb and gave her 3 VMA's the next year.

MTV also gave her the Vanguard award and Britney chose not to perform so she lost a HUGE moment having that childish tribute.

Hair Satisfying GIF

41 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney had her moment when she won 3 VMA's for Piece of Me in which Britney was surprised the video won anything stating that she's done way better videos.

They set up a Britney comeback for her after her 2007 bomb and gave her 3 VMA's the next year.

MTV also gave her the Vanguard award and Britney chose not to perform so she lost a HUGE moment having that childish tribute.

Hair Satisfying GIF

Let's not pretend Britney had choices during that time... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Though I really believe Britney didn’t want to perform like everyone else does, they really could at least gave her a chance to actually give a speech 

Introducing Beyoncé was whack af and same goes with Gaga staring at her like that

I hated the whole thing and will never forgive MTV and her team for making her do this 

you could tell Britney was uncomfortable and so nervous

Edited by SJK
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Let's not pretend Britney had choices during that time... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I think MTV wanted Britney to perform and I think Britney didn't want too, there would be no reason for the CON to stop her from doing a performance at the VMA's.

Britney returned and did a very luke warm performance of Make Me that was lipped. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

No one gave a sh** about Britney’s “recognition” that night. It was all about ratings, in my opinion. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have overshadowed her moment with Gaga dressed as a man, & shortened the length of her speech, only so she could introduce Beyoncé. They did her so wrong that night, & completely overlooked her status. Extremely disrespectful.

• Love 5

The internet is currently frying Beyoncé… many are excited to see her fall. I’ve been seeing these rumors on X formerly known as twitter :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:  Since the summer time that have been talking about jays and beyonce involvement in diddys affairs.

Many are coming for Beyoncé’s throne and questioning how she got in such a high position.

I think it’s all fair, Beyoncé acts like a robot, she sabataged r&b female artist who were her competitors, and has the most savage fans that she doesn’t control. Her mom speaks for her. Sometimes I question if Beyonce is just a product, an entity, maybe she is in a conservatorship like situation.

16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think MTV wanted Britney to perform and I think Britney didn't want too, there would be no reason for the CON to stop her from doing a performance at the VMA's.

Britney returned and did a very luke warm performance of Make Me that was lipped. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Do believe the conservatorship had to be crafty about what they forced Britney to do. They had to at least make her feel like she had some choice in the matter even if she didn’t.  Even when she got to go on blind dates and pick a new boyfriend like that was clearly all frabicated by robin. They had to keep Britney at least happy enough to be easy to control. So I do believe in 2016 the vmas performance was her choice. 

The whole 2011 vanguard award situation is a mystery regarding what happened behind the scenes, Britney deserved to give a speech but couldn’t legally talk. So was the award paid for, was the award only given to her in hopes she kissed Gaga? Was that the real plan and Britney backed out? The Beyonce introduction was so odd isn’t that the host job….

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Agyness said:

Literally 1 million likes and almost 8 million views in two days. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

People assume that it's because of Beyoncé that Britney couldn't have her moment, that Britney was forced, and that everything is focused on Beyoncé to put her in the spotlight. 

And the camera on Adele is also raising a lot of questions, since Adele also had to interrupt her speech at the Grammys, which she won by a large margin, to say that Beyoncé's album deserved to win more.

what is it about I didn't understand the topic

POP , DANCE , TECHNO Experimenting with new melodies

This obsession with Beyonce it’s ridiculous. And saying things like “Adele had to interrupt her speech” it’s just another proof of if. She didn’t had to nothing. She emotionally referenced Beyonce because she want it too, she is a loudly fan of Beyonce. 

This hate train people are trying to create around her it’s not organic or real. It’s based on fans rivalry, mostly from TS fans, and a lot of racism. Just don’t!

Edited by TomasBR

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.