RARE Demo BOMT Unmixed Resequence CD

DjJagged

This is a rare and unreleased CD by Britney Spears, titled "Baby One More Time". It features the hit single "One More Time" and is in its original, unmixed sequence. 

Has different sequence and songs that were not on final release as original version of WHERE ARE YOU NOW. 

THIS IS UNMIXED BARE BONE TRACKS.

Where can i sell this asap?  $3,000.00

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DjJagged said:

This is a rare and unreleased CD by Britney Spears, titled "Baby One More Time". It features the hit single "One More Time" and is in its original, unmixed sequence. 

Has different sequence and songs that were not on final release as original version of WHERE ARE YOU NOW. 

This leaked already no one is paying 3k for it 

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

She wasn’t signed to Virgin Records

Technically she wasn't but jive had a distribution deal in France and Latin America with Virgin. My Mexican pressing of oops is from Jive but under exclusive license to Virgin for local distribution. As from the 80s to 02 it was an independent label that sourced distribution deals. Majority was bmg but some countries they did EMI. 

In 02 that deal ended when bmg bought zomba label group for 1.56 billion dollars. Making it a major labels.

A Britney Mexican promo for stronger is backed with holler by the spice girls. For radio promo.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, DjJagged said:

Upload the photo, pleas. This fricking forum put the photo as thumbnail instead of adding it to your post.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.