Britney is called a "loser" for her IG instead of going to the Senate to request justice

There was a lot of trauma and unpleasant things that didn't make Britney come out well and think maturely and rightly. So we need to understand this. She is also not ambitious, she doesn't seem to care about money. She must not even understand how illegal wiretapping is so serious because she has always been seen with such frenzy.

• Love 2

It’s incredibly sad that she didn’t speak to Congress or go after them in court but remember that post she wrote to Jayden saying something like  it was a miracle she could even walk or put one sentence together after what they did to her at that place? 

I think her “team”  intentionally had her put on dangerous amounts of serious dr**s she didn’t need so she would have permanent damage and wouldn’t be as capable of testifying against them.

Combine that damage with her severe trauma and maybe Britney literally just couldn’t do it. That’s not her fault.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Cuber said:

There was a lot of trauma and unpleasant things that didn't make Britney come out well and think maturely and rightly. So we need to understand this. She is also not ambitious, she doesn't seem to care about money. She must not even understand how illegal wiretapping is so serious because she has always been seen with such frenzy.

I think she always wants easy things and let others doing the "serious" talk for her... basically a child like mind. 

She trusted blindly her lawyers and everyone in charge of her life. Probably because she doesn't want to deal with problems and responsabilities. 

And yes, I don't think she understands the serious of it all... like I wrote before, we're not sure if Britney understands the case is done, she wrote about not believing in justice, but nothing about settling things.

If Cade is (allegedly) signing things for her... we don't know if she is aware of most of what is going on.

I understand society expects victims to become advocates against whatever it is that they escaped from… Personally, I’ve always thought that’s an unfair take, because victims didnt ask to be victims in the first place… However I do find it disappointing that she refused to speak in front of the US Congress, she (her lawyer) didnt even pursue legal charges against Lou. Yes, it’s valid she just wanted freedom and that’s it, but in my own opinion I think her life would be more fulfilled if she was an advocate and she had some kind of “reason” or “purpose” 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.