If The Conservatorship Was As Bad As We Think… Why Did Britney Lose The Lawsuit ?

Just now, stronger1992 said:

Also Britney:

I don’t drink alcohol 

I don’t photoshop my photos

I never lip sync 

Im never getting married again

I’ll never date a man again 

I’ve never done dr**s 

I’ll never make music again 

not saying she didn’t suffer….but come on now 

Well then stop being a fan here because she’s never working again, if you’re going to say basically she’s exaggerating then you have no purpose here anymore. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
44 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Also Britney:

I don’t drink alcohol 

I never lip sync 

I’ve never done dr**s 

1. She never said that. She's posted about drinking moderately plenty of times. She's only ever said she doesn't like alcohol (plenty of people who say that also drink every once in a while).

2. She wouldn't be the first or the last woman to say she doesn't edit when she does.

3. She's never said that as far as l'm concerned. There's a 01 video where she openly admits to doing playback. Most she's done is say her voice is mixed between pre-recorded and live.

4/5. Again, she wouldn't be the first woman to say something like this and still date.

Newsflash: opinions change and people can joke on the heat of the moment.

6. She’s only ever said she never did hard dr**s. She’s literally admitted to smoking w**d and the only thing she did besides that is take Adderall (which is prescribed medication). There’s nothing that proves otherwise.

7. She’s only recorded Hold Me Closer after the conservatorship… so I’m not sure how this is a lie. But again: people’s opinions change.

Overall, even if all of those statements were lies they couldn’t be compared to serious psychological ABUSE allegations… like at all. Be serious

• Love 3

Jamie Lynn this is getting tired now… get off exhale girl. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

but honestly, how did OJ get away with mur***ing his wife? How do thousands of ***ual assault victims never receive justice? How did Justin Timberlake get away with a DWI and only have to pay $500 and make an apology?

The justice system is broken. That’s the only “side” of the story that matters here. 

Edited by Itscuzim31
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney lost the lawsuit bc she refused to testify. 

With some recent stuff I keep wonder if Britney was able to testify, because her lawyer tried the hardest to avoid her there and Jamie's lawyer wanted so bad...

Again, I never thought she had a chance to win, but maybe they all knew she couldn’t handle to answer questions without a script. 

4 hours ago, knee Queen of pop said:

1. She never said that. She's posted about drinking moderately plenty of times. She's only ever said she doesn't like alcohol (plenty of people who say that also drink every once in a while).

2. She wouldn't be the first or the last woman to say she doesn't edit when she does.

3. She's never said that as far as l'm concerned. There's a 01 video where she openly admits to doing playback. Most she's done is say her voice is mixed between pre-recorded and live.

4/5. Again, she wouldn't be the first woman to say something like this and still date.

Newsflash: opinions change and people can joke on the heat of the moment.

6. She’s only ever said she never did hard dr**s. She’s literally admitted to smoking w**d and the only thing she did besides that is take Adderall (which is prescribed medication). There’s nothing that proves otherwise.

7. She’s only recorded Hold Me Closer after the conservatorship… so I’m not sure how this is a lie. But again: people’s opinions change.

Overall, even if all of those statements were lies they couldn’t be compared to serious psychological ABUSE allegations… like at all. Be serious

Sweetie you're not helping, trust me, I'm a very anti Cship type of fan but she did say what is mentioned above, pretending she's not lying a lot is not helping. In the most friendly way, Britney is not always 100% connected with the reality of things...........BUT that still doesn't mean a conservatorship was needed. In fact, absolutly not.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alio said:

Sweetie you're not helping, trust me, I'm a very anti Cship type of fan but she did say what is mentioned above, pretending she's not lying a lot is not helping. In the most friendly way, Britney is not always 100% connected with the reality of things...........BUT that still doesn't mean a conservatorship was needed. In fact, absolutly not.

Which is exactly why I said “even if all of those statements were lies” (which most of them weren’t, and some of them weren’t even definite statements - like saying she’ll never date again. I’vet met multiple people who’ve said that after a breakup and still met someone new). Lying about whether you edit your pictures or not can’t be compared to talking about the abuse you suffered and how it made you feel, that’s my point.

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Also Britney:

I don’t drink alcohol 

I never lip sync 

I’ve never done dr**s 

Lack of credibility… that’s been my problem with her for a long time… I honestly think she was trained to lie as a young star starting with the virginity claim.

22 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

If the conservatorship was as bad as we are made to believe, why has there been no justice? I believe in two sides to every story and I think as Britney fans we hated the idea of her being forced to live a life she rejected. I just don’t understand legally, if things were being handled so poorly, how did Britney lose?

Blackmail (Britney about her children) and corruption (justice, doctors & etc) :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Wendy Williams
23 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

Anyone on this site who thinks the understand what happened is delusional. As I said there are two sides to every story and unfortunately we’re getting our side from someone who is obviously struggling with mental health issues… so her side is not 100% reliable.

I worked with conservatorships for 12 years. Her side is 1000% valid. Information of her case was gathered from legal public court documents. She could have pressed further but it would take countless years and money. She gained her freedom, rights, and her liberties. That was paramount to her. How she expresses her freedoms is solely up to her. Her side of the story is all that matters. Your interpretation of her health is irrelevant. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.