Katy Perry, Doechii and Dr. Luke’s “I’m His, He’s Mine” fails to debut on both U.S. and Global Spotify!

Pablitonizer

On 9/15/2024 at 4:27 AM, Z_Phoenix20 said:

First off. I loved her VMA performance.  She did really well,  secondly.   the songs she has released so far I actually really like.  Especially this latest one….   Why won’t the radio or anything support her?

I hate to say it. But I think it’s her age. I think Madonna has spoken on this. Mainstream radio just doesn’t embrace women in their 40s. But Katy has her core base that will come see her shows. She doesn’t need radio hits anymore. 

On 9/15/2024 at 12:28 AM, The Femme Fatale said:

I really don’t think it’s a Katy Perry issue as Kesha’s been having the same problem. All her singles released after Warrior started tanking along with the albums. Also don’t think it’s a sound problem since Kesha has tried to change her’s from being party girl to more meaningful but still can’t find success.

I think the issue is that the GP is just done with both Katy and Kesha in that they’re done with that era they were both huge in. No matter what Katy and Kesha try to do, they’re not going to see the same success as they used to. I think Kesha has realized this and doesn’t really seem to care anymore now that she’s an indie artist, but it’s going to take Katy some time to get to that point. Maybe her being dropped from her record label or her contract not getting renewed will make her just put out music as an indie artist and just have fun with it regardless of success like Kesha.

Sorry if what I wrote doesn’t make sense, this stupid site has refreshed a billion times while I was writing this comment out 🙄

Totally makes sense, and explained it well

• Like 1
On 9/14/2024 at 5:12 PM, Wendy Williams said:

Still I prefer her than Taylor and her fillers. Screenshot-20240914-184909-Reddit.jpg

@Princessmimi do you see that? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She literally looked fire, I don’t even think she’s had fillers she’s just put on a bit of weight but even if she has I don’t know why you and your best chum find it amusing to degrade women over their looks

would love to see what you look like

2 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

She literally looked fire, I don’t even think she’s had fillers she’s just put on a bit of weight but even if she has I don’t know why you and your best chum find it amusing to degrade women over their looks

would love to see what you look like

Don't be mad at me, but her face is completely different. Does she trying to copy a style and face like her competition named Sabrina? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

On 9/16/2024 at 5:32 AM, rednaldeirf said:

I hate to say it. But I think it’s her age. I think Madonna has spoken on this. Mainstream radio just doesn’t embrace women in their 40s. But Katy has her core base that will come see her shows. She doesn’t need radio hits anymore. 

The thing is there’s tons of artists who still have radio hits when they come out with new music.  Beyoncé…. Pink…. etc. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.