We all criticize Britney today but no one provides a solution. Provide your solution

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

She abused Adderall which is a prescripted dr*g that if abused leads to addiction. It's like m*** but not as adictive. So the next step when you abused Adderall is to do m***, which is a stimulant that is very dangerous and highly addictive. 

Britney's sons said in that messy interview in 2022 that they saw Britney receiving dr*gs at her mansion, Kevin said he believes she's on m***. Britney in 2023 divorces from Sam and starts a relationship with Paul, which in his long list of crimes is also accused of being a m*** dealer (allegedly only for entertainment purposes). Connect the dots. 

js... the Adderall and allegations are the past.

I know a lot of people who began to use THC as an alternative to certain medication/addications to great success.. would the press and social media peanut galleries take to that very kindly, I wonder... 🤔 

I'm in the this is 'her private medical business not ours' camp.

8 hours ago, work said:

The solution is very simple: she should quit dr**s and be medicated for her bipolar disorder + go to therapy to deal with all her trauma + stay busy and work. Being at home , doing nothing and being surrounded by toxic people won't help her.

I've been a loyal fan since 98 but my patience is over. We all have issues so I refuse to see her as a victim anymore

This is why we don't give advice for strangers on the Internet! You've spent since 1998* being entertained by her, but now that her reality is *checks notes* 3 years out of a conservatorship that wrecked havoc on her life and autonomy, you're tired of her and ... *checks notes again* refuse to see her as a victim. So, don't. She's none of your business for one thing. And for another, she's a healing person. A person who just got divorced. Like, holy batman... Do we have not an ounce of compassion for others??

Just some old ****ed up expectations passed down from one mangled generation to another. Ok.

*edit because did not check notes enough 

Edited by pinky_pom
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

The solution in the perfect world? 

Having people around that truly care about her that wouldn’t want to use her as a moneymaking machine. IF she had that, then I’d say she could benefit from another intervention, with health purposes ONLY and regaining stability. But we all know that’s never gonna happen.

One thing I keep asking... what the people around Britney really say to her? 

Are they yes people saying she is doing amazing, nothing's wrong? Because that's what it seems...

Like, what they say about her videos? Her friend/manager Cade seems to enjoy and even was part of some of her "peculiar" content. 

Are they really saying what the public is thinking? She knows the GP thinks she looks out of it with her "jokes" and behavior? 

If you care about someone you need to be honest at some point.

Edited by Dark Willow

Solution 1 - Britney will do as she likes and she may just have a great time.

Solution 2 - Get into the business again. New album. Touring. Jon Chu and Universal. That's real both.

Solution 3 - Britney is done with her life as an artist and begins a new chapter. Instead of this stupid democrat republican thing. It is Britney, her man (not talking about Paul) the military and the police and America and the world shall have a new birth of freedom.

Btw, I believe mostly in solution 3. And it's really not grabbed out of nothing. And you people are gonna be sorry you shut down the forum if that one happens.

EDIT 2:

Edited by Jibreel
*grabbed, edit 2
12 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I can't speak for Britney because I don't know her personally and I hesitate to even post about anything regarding her personal life because I think anything I post, she could be reading.

What I can speak on is my own experience in my own life. I'm not sure I would be alive right now typing this if I hadn't made the conscious choice to love myself and be the parent, child, lover, counselor and friend to myself that I've never had from an outside source. I feel so thankful to whatever enlightened me to reflect on my own self harming behaviors and gradually learn to find pride in nurturing, loving, and caring for me. Each day remains a struggle, but every healthy choice I make for myself throughout them is something worth celebrating and striving for and there's an actual liberation that comes with saying "I just have me and I am here for it". It's not easy. It takes a regimented, persistent practice. We are programmed to want certain things, especially our parents love and approval. My mantra is "they're not capable of giving me the love I deserve and it's not my fault". Some days I believe it, some I'm just empty and going through the motions, but the fact that I have chosen a path of healing is still a step in the right direction. 

I don't know what Britney's healing is supposed to look like--but I certainly wish her all the self love in the world and the strength to embrace it and give her beautiful soul all the loving she has always deserved. Be tough and real with yourself but underline it with love and acceptance as you would your own child. Every day is a fresh start and even if that doesn't lift your spirits remember that challenge of finding something to smile about and be grateful for. Protect yourself and your heart from the cruelty of the world and who cares what your 'normal' looks like as long as you know in your heart you're striving for your best. Embrace the light and seek the simple truth.

Very thoughtful!

• Love 1
On 9/14/2024 at 2:38 AM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Healing ritual

Go on meds and sustain therapy 

Write a self-healing book

Create a charity for conservatorship abuse and televise it on a reality show 

She can do whatever she wants afterwards, maybe make more music, tour, do some performances on a slower pace 

She used to be so involved with charities. Maybe she still is but doesn't want to be public about it anymore 

On 9/13/2024 at 9:42 PM, SoapBox2000 said:

I love your youtube channel QUEEN!!! 💐💐💐💐💐

Yeah true she accomplished so much...

It needs a lot of freedom for her, other people sacrifice them, plus it s not brit, theres a whole family around

Like the punk from the 2000s you need to be detached, self sufficient, free, fun , independent, I never got to that level, it simply just was t me, how much fun i had, how free i was, i went to see pink! In concert, she was boring...

Metalhead i was breafly this summer, but got kicked out pretty soon, as i was when i was 13.

As long as Britney can stand me as a fan-member,

I believe she is pure and doesnt affect me in a  negative way, like bad manners and no boundaries.

So i want her too.

Because I think her conservation ship was something about getting confused of her creative lifestyle writing dancing, it cert was no dr**s or other bad thing, because i believe she is pure. It could be she had intercourse with another guy, because parents Don t understand, and is not accepted in Cristian world and from the king.

Verry confusing, but thumbs up.

1. Britney needs a clean break from anyone associated with her past trauma, including family members and long-time ”friends” like Cade Hudson. Too many people from her past have been involved in manipulating and controlling her life. Cutting ties with these individuals would allow her to truly focus on her own well-being without outside influence.

2. Britney would benefit from a team of professionals who are independent of her past conservatorship and aren’t connected to the people who profited from controlling her. Therapy from someone specializing in trauma, abuse, and high-profile cases could help her process everything she’s gone through and help her regain emotional stability.

3. Britney needs a fully independent legal team that works solely in her best interest. Why she still seems to work with some of the same people is illogic and bizarre. She needs people who aren’t tied to any past dealings or financial benefits from her conservatorship. They can help her maintain control of her assets and protect her from further exploitation.

4. Britney needs to build a new support system made up of trustworthy, positive influences (people who genuinely care about her well-being and don’t have a financial stake in her life) and people at her same level of success. No more dr*g dealers. No more leeches. No more broke men. This could include a mix of friends, a mental health team, and independent professionals who are not connected to her past.

5. Britney needs purpose. Whether it’s charity work, advocacy for mental health awareness, or any other passion projects… She should be empowered to pursue things that give her a sense of purpose outside of her career. This could help her redefine her identity beyond being just an “old popstar” or someone that just spins around.

6. Move out of that house that I’m sure it’s cursed. Moving to a location where she can have privacy and a sense of security could help her reconnect with herself without the pressure of being constantly in the public eye... Maybe London? Or literally anywhere else.

7. Hiring a life coach, maybe? She could work with a life coach or therapist to create a plan that focuses on her personal goals, not just career-related ones. This plan could include what she wants to achieve in terms of relationships, personal growth, and her future outside of fame, helping her envision a fulfilling life on her own terms.

• Love 1

I know everyone says “oh she needs help”, but what if she is already getting help? We don’t know that. Just because you are getting help, which she very well might be, that doesn’t fix things right away. It takes a TON of work and as a trauma survivor, I can tell you that it is a long, winding process and Britney has obviously a lot to work through. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

1. Britney needs a clean break from anyone associated with her past trauma, including family members and long-time ”friends” like Cade Hudson. Too many people from her past have been involved in manipulating and controlling her life. Cutting ties with these individuals would allow her to truly focus on her own well-being without outside influence.

2. Britney would benefit from a team of professionals who are independent of her past conservatorship and aren’t connected to the people who profited from controlling her. Therapy from someone specializing in trauma, abuse, and high-profile cases could help her process everything she’s gone through and help her regain emotional stability.

3. Britney needs a fully independent legal team that works solely in her best interest. Why she still seems to work with some of the same people is illogic and bizarre. She needs people who aren’t tied to any past dealings or financial benefits from her conservatorship. They can help her maintain control of her assets and protect her from further exploitation.

4. Britney needs to build a new support system made up of trustworthy, positive influences (people who genuinely care about her well-being and don’t have a financial stake in her life) and people at her same level of success. No more dr*g dealers. No more leeches. No more broke men. This could include a mix of friends, a mental health team, and independent professionals who are not connected to her past.

5. Britney needs purpose. Whether it’s charity work, advocacy for mental health awareness, or any other passion projects… She should be empowered to pursue things that give her a sense of purpose outside of her career. This could help her redefine her identity beyond being just an “old popstar” or someone that just spins around.

6. Move out of that house that I’m sure it’s cursed. Moving to a location where she can have privacy and a sense of security could help her reconnect with herself without the pressure of being constantly in the public eye... Maybe London? Or literally anywhere else.

7. Hiring a life coach, maybe? She could work with a life coach or therapist to create a plan that focuses on her personal goals, not just career-related ones. This plan could include what she wants to achieve in terms of relationships, personal growth, and her future outside of fame, helping her envision a fulfilling life on her own terms.

Great post. 

I wish she didn't keep craving the negative attention on social media. It's her social media that made the general public turn against her.

She wants justice right? You need the general public on your side for that. Hire a team of professionals!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Coryjames said:

I know everyone says “oh she needs help”, but what if she is already getting help? We don’t know that. Just because you are getting help, which she very well might be, that doesn’t fix things right away. It takes a TON of work and as a trauma survivor, I can tell you that it is a long, winding process and Britney has obviously a lot to work through. 

I think she has said she gets help sporadically from a therapist.

I feel that if her family members would apologize privately and then apologize on TV publicly that would help Britney heal tremendously. Lynne as a loving mother should have been the first to do that. But of course she cares more about appearances and would never attempt such a thing.

Edited by justhanging
On 9/13/2024 at 5:35 PM, MIKE_INT said:

Move out of L.A.

Get a therapist

Find a hobby

Get rid of toxic people around you and connect with people you can trust

I'm sorry but this is so lazy

Move out of LA

.... where she's been living for 20 years now ? And where would you suggest she move ? She doesn't know anyone anywhere else. What would she do there ? Just sit around her house ? She'd be incredibly lonely moving to a city state or country where she hasn't lived before. Unless you want her to move to Louisiana where they hate her and want to lock her up again, or New York, which is like the busiest most chaotic place in the world ?

Get a therapist.

Who says she doesn't have one ? She talked about therapy multiple times, so my guess is she already has one.

Find a hobby.

She has hobbies. We've seen her dancing, horseback riding, painting, she's into fashion, she has her dogs around and she likes to go to a spa or out to eat or have fun with friends. Is picking up rollerblading, knitting, pottery or windsurfing going to magically make her feel happy all of a sudden ?

Get rid of toxic people around you and connect with people you can trust.

Who's going to determine who is toxic and who she can trust ? I'm sure she knows it's better not to hang around toxic people but it might be difficult to tell who is after being surrounded by bad people literally since she was born. A lot of people agreed her family was the best company before the c-ship. That didn't really turn out very well for her didn't it ? This is the same advice as people telling lonely people to "just get out and make friends". There's no book of good trustworthy people looking for a friend to pick from. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.