Donald Trump says he prefers Britney to Taylor Swift

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Donald Trump said he preferred Britney Spears to Taylor Swift after the latter publicly chose to endorse Kamala Harris. Following the...

Get a job, get away from her.

Britney needs to issue a statement because the news outlets are saying Trump is saying Britney is MAGA but it’s actually Brittany Mahomes.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, Britney should speak out and let it be known if this is a lie, I don't see her supporting Trump she had an abor**on and believes in women's rights. 

She didnt want that abor**on and nobody is taking womens rights. But if the borders will be open for rapists and sharia law then every woman will have her personal jamie by law. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, Britney should speak out and let it be known if this is a lie, I don't see her supporting Trump she had an abor**on and believes in women's rights. 

Well, she supported Bush once.

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens" - Britney, 2003.

6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

She didnt want that abor**on and nobody is taking womens rights. But if the borders will be open for rapists and sharia law then every woman will have her personal jamie by law. 

I never said she wanted it, however she was able to make the choice about her own body, and yes Trump is trying to take away women's rights about their bodies.

Which is why last night he wouldn't answer and kept saying it's up to the states.

The borders don't need to be open for rapists to be in this country. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.