Britney (Solo Versions).

15 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I always liked the solo me against the music because Madonna was  unnecessary and didn't add anything to it. But I like TikTik boom with TI

I personally love the collaboration between Britney and Madonna on MATM.

It was great to hear the Queen and the Princess together on one song :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Edited by PerfectLover.
2 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Official Stems Mix😇❤️A fan got their hands on the stems and created this one. They even made a listing I recently found on discogs of a fan made single that looked really cool

Britney Spears - S&M (Solo Version)

I'm so curious..is this song was recorded by Britney before Rihanna took it or after when she finally recorded her vocals for the remix?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Michel De Mal said:

I'm so curious..is this song was recorded by Britney before Rihanna took it or after when she finally recorded her vocals for the remix?

It was written for Britney but Rihanna took it after hearing the demo. Then Britney recorded her vocals 2 days before the remix was released. Jeanette Olsson was added for the “Britney” backing vocals aswell. She told the story of it in her YouTube channel aswell as other Britney songs

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.