Exhale EXCLUSIVE: Jordan reveals why the BreatheHeavy Instagram shut down. Is it over???

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also, the IG channel going down isn't the full story. I'll elaborate more on that in the coming weeks. But basically it was shut down against my will and will probably cost an arm and a leg to get it back; it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I don't really feel like fighting to get it back and honestly made me question BH's entire existence moving forward. I think BH has served its purpose - it was the birthplace of Free Britney and it made quantifiable change for Britney. This is a special place to me and I like having this platform for you all (a dedicated place outside of reddit, social media etc), but it's coming at my own expense / sanity.

#FreeJordan 

• Love 3

I’ve been a BH consumer since the earliest day. I loved watching the different banners and layouts change (the Tiger!!), getting caught up on the 2007,7,8 antics, watching nostalgic videos, hoping to see a clip where she seems her old self, and championing the free Britney movement. And, that said, I really, genuinely hope @Jordan Miller decides to retire this site. It’s run its course in both the Britney world/movement and my own life (and apparently from these comments-the fanbase too). I check this site out of habit, but it never makes me feel good anymore. It would be nice to see this fanbase move forward without the theories and desperate wishes for a comeback that will never happen. Maybe in a weird way Britney would do the same and move on too.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is probably what Britney wants too so although I’ll be sad about BH shutting down I think it will help Britney maintain her privacy. I just wish we got one more good era to enjoy together but alas Britney has to leave us with Manjobi as her goodbye swan song 

IMG_6480.gif

• Haha 9

Whats wrong with being 50 and talking about an artist you love and respect!

No different than Tolkien or StarWars or Marvel. You should take pride in your legacy and stand tall. You created a community. BreatheHeavy can be way more too. It’s older than IG so they can shove off. 
I think focusing on the positive. Creating a space for new artists to shine. For fans to express positive experiences and post about going to shows and events would be cool. You have so much potential, influence, and opportunities. Create a festival and an award show :). 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Whats wrong with being 50 and talking about an artist you love and respect!

No different than Tolkien or StarWars or Marvel. You should take pride in your legacy and stand tall. You created a community. BreatheHeavy can be way more too. It’s older than IG so then can shove off. 
I think focusing on the positive. Creating a space for new artists to shine. For fans to express positive experiences and post about going to shows and events would be cool. You have so much potential, influence, and opportunities. Create a festival and an award show :). 

mj sites are still open YEARS after his death...

• Love 2

I hope all the love and support inspires you to perhaps keep BH and Exhale around for longer Jordan.

This place is an escape for people to talk and share things - and a few points were made about fans of things like Lord of the Rings and other pop start sites still ticking. 

But your health and wellbeing is first. It’s good you’ve taken an active backseat from being on here recently 

• Love 4

I thought BH changed back in 2014 (or something) to a site/forum about all artists and Britney section would still exist but that’s it...

I mean,  there's no point to dedicate something to an artist basically retired. 

It's not worth just because members of her team "allegedly" pretends to care about the site/forum.

Discussing Britney bizarre instagram and life can be exhausting. 

Edited by Dark Willow
3 hours ago, Body ache said:

This is probably what Britney wants too so although I’ll be sad about BH shutting down I think it will help Britney maintain her privacy. I just wish we got one more good era to enjoy together but alas Britney has to leave us with Manjobi as her goodbye swan song 

IMG_6480.gif

Next Britney’s post on Insta:

Wow… I guess some people just can’t handle all this energy anymore 😂🤷‍♀️. It's ok though, I mean, not EVERYONE can keep up with the queen 👑. Hope they find peace in their next chapter of boredom 😜💅. Meanwhile, I’ll be over here living my best life, dancing barefoot, sipping a cold drink because a girl gotta have her WINE 🍷 and maybe adopting another cat 🐱. What’s the tea for today y’all? Heard cucumbers 🥒 are the new superfood?? 😏 PSSSSS sending good vibes only… if you can handle them! 

• Haha 9

Mental health goes first, even if it means BH shutting down.  And honestly many complain about your work @Jordan Miller and thats not fair.

It saddens me because this space has been so important and great for many of us for several reasons.

A suggestion is to let others take over the site, its such a waste of a great platform.

Thanks for sharing though.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.