Exhale EXCLUSIVE: Jordan reveals why the BreatheHeavy Instagram shut down. Is it over???

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Also, the IG channel going down isn't the full story. I'll elaborate more on that in the coming weeks. But basically it was shut down against my will and will probably cost an arm and a leg to get it back; it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I don't really feel like fighting to get it back and honestly made me question BH's entire existence moving forward. I think BH has served its purpose - it was the birthplace of Free Britney and it made quantifiable change for Britney. This is a special place to me and I like having this platform for you all (a dedicated place outside of reddit, social media etc), but it's coming at my own expense / sanity.

:( thank you for the space, honestly I feel very much happy sharing and talking about music mostly(with users), but I totally understand 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also, the IG channel going down isn't the full story. I'll elaborate more on that in the coming weeks. But basically it was shut down against my will and will probably cost an arm and a leg to get it back; it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I don't really feel like fighting to get it back and honestly made me question BH's entire existence moving forward. I think BH has served its purpose - it was the birthplace of Free Britney and it made quantifiable change for Britney. This is a special place to me and I like having this platform for you all (a dedicated place outside of reddit, social media etc), but it's coming at my own expense / sanity.

Please Jordan, don't ever shut down breathe heavy :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Fita said:

I super understand Jordan. It can be exhausting being here especially with the toxic behaviour of many people here that simply don't have anything nice to say about Britney.

You do realize Britney's behavior and what she's doing is what causes most of the topics and discussions in the forum.

If Britney was working on music, or doing more positive things I'm sure the situation here would be different.

What kind of light do you expect to be discussed when she's with Felon Paul, going online ranting, causing drama and fighting with celebs?

I know you've made several threads in here talking about her old projects which is great, the problem is people are over it babe.

Baby, Oops, Britney, ITZ all of it's been talked about for decades over and over and over again.

Most clearly don't want to talk about whether they like Toxic or Womanizer more lol. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can we get Secret in full if you decide to shut down? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Haha 9
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It breaks my heart to read this because Exhale has been a part of my life for so long. I even open Exhale before any other apps in the morning, but I can’t blame you for feeling this way and doing what’s best for you. 

I agree this site and forum is legendary in the Britney community and the only one left standing.

As more fans are in their late 30's and 40's many seem to find it harder and harder to relate to Britney.

I'm sure it's tough making money on this site and all the time and effort it takes to run a website, forum and IG socials on someone that's retired and spinning. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree this site and forum is legendary in the Britney community and the only one left standing.

As more fans are in their late 30's and 40's many seem to find it harder and harder to relate to Britney.

I'm sure it's tough making money on this site and all the time and effort it takes to run a website, forum and IG socials on someone that's retired and spinning. 

I mean..when she’s mentioning Perez Hilton again even as “sarcasm” you tend to question wtf is the point anymore? 

• Leader
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yea. I kinda wanna take a page from Britney's book. Just go out there and live and stop posting about her. Let's be real if she even knows about me/BH she probably thinks it's creepy. Just let her do her thing and for me to stfu lol and lay BH to rest (at least for a while). 

• Love 8

It’s sad that Britney isn’t as connected with her fandom like other artists... For example, Nicki hires Barbz to work for her: she’s got Barbz as stylists, on her social media team, and even helped one Barb start The Neighborhood Talk on Instagram, which now has 1 million followers. Breathe Heavy deserved something similar! We deserved more from Britney, but I respect her decision of retiring. It’s her life, and we have to respect that.

I really love this site, but the energy we have here is a reflection of Britney’s own vibe. I love her, and my critiques come from a place of care, but this is how she’s chosen to engage with the world and we can’t do **** about it other than to respect it. It’s her choice. At least we’re moving on from this respectfully, one by one, instead of trashing and making fun of her like she’s not even human... unlike some of you! 

Edited by Style.
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Another thing I've been thinking a lot about in terms of BH: like, what is the end game? Am I going to be 50 years old writing about her? I just feel like BH has served its purpose and it's been an amazing experience, but that it's time to move on. I can barely type those words / fathom the thought because I've been running literally every day since I was 15-years-old. But that's where I'm at. I think it will be healthy for me. 

You did all you can babe. She is free, you were a fan of her legacy and that legacy is no longer there. 
I honestly come here but lost motivation to write anything. Because it’s only to kill some time. She’s doing nothing productive. you opened this website thinking she will have a long career than we thought.

Her personal struggles are no longer your interest. That’s totally understandable. You’ll always be in my bottom dreams. You know what I mean. :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
58 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You do realize Britney's behavior and what she's doing is what causes most of the topics and discussions in the forum.

If Britney was working on music, or doing more positive things I'm sure the situation here would be different.

What kind of light do you expect to be discussed when she's with Felon Paul, going online ranting, causing drama and fighting with celebs?

I know you've made several threads in here talking about her old projects which is great, the problem is people are over it babe.

Baby, Oops, Britney, ITZ all of it's been talked about for decades over and over and over again.

Most clearly don't want to talk about whether they like Toxic or Womanizer more lol. 

I don’t even open threads that I’ve seen posted hundreds of times. 

I'm usually in and out now a days with nothing else left to talk about. I can see why Jordan wouldn’t want to keep it open anymore.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Then it's best to just shut the site down and move on with your life honestly. It's been a ride. Britney is done so we should be too.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.