Do you like "I Wanna Go" as much as I do?

The song is a verified gay bop! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking::pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard::schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It's lyrically relateable to Britney and her story and to others! 

The video is quirky and fun! So yeah, iconic. I love to see Britney in this character, all quirky and cool and fun. It shows her authentic comedy skills, even if she don't have 'em.

tumblr_lr0i2pfQl31qdmnlao1_500.gif

Out of all the videos I think this is the one where she is more happier, or has a good time, despite the con. 

Do you love this song and video?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952uorg56h3sta4awbmpc

• Love 9

"I Wanna Go" is my fave among the Femme Fatale singles. It spent 3 weeks at number 1 in the official South Korean GAON Music charts even before it was released as a single and with no promotion. I think that's one of the factors it was released as an official single as it made waves on a major chart in Asia. It was catchy in my opinion and could've been the lead single. I also loved the video seeing Britney's quirky and fun side despite the con.

• Love 1

Idk how you classify it as a gay bop. Letting go and feeling free is universal.

It's catchy and so I don't know why it's not remembered by the GP. It's her highest charting airplay song on Billboard and a number one on Pop, but it's not talked about.

One thing I don't like is the lack of a bridge, since it's just repeating lines from the chorus. Also, don't like the high pitched voice. Not a fan of the lack of a strong intro to the song and the production can be grating at times. The whistle part is unneccessary and repetitive. The song doesn't stand out as it has no personality and doesn't go anywhere.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.