Is this the beginning of Ozempicney?

On 8/31/2024 at 12:00 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Interesting people are fraudulently upset over people questioning Brit and Ozempic yet they have no problem declaring X Tina is on it with no proof. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Xtina is giving body dis morphia vibes. She looks like a reduce, reused, recycled 19 year old Rung out and still not done drying

Before throwing tomatos at me I am NOT judging her body but the lies and the absolute delusion of a lot of people here.

So you guys really believe the paps edit her body but the REAL Britney is the one you see on her instagram. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Guys come on. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 8/31/2024 at 12:12 PM, Yanal said:

I don't think that's right. I am doing professional photography. And it seems almost impossible to make a perfect edit in this way. And we also know that Britney lies about a lot of things.. So..

it is not impossible, you just not as good as the paps.

they don't just edit britney’s photo, they edit as many celebs as they can to make headlines 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

This thread still being open clearly shows that the owner and the mods on this site do not care for Britney at all. This is such a disgusting topic, try posting such shät on a gaga or beyonce forum. 

totally, and they are very negative … misunderstood then ban you for “harassing” when you reply to them

it’s so sad!

On 9/1/2024 at 9:05 AM, I Can Bang said:

Imagine denying something so obvious 💀 Also, these are just 2 examples... Her ig is filled with warped pics

NINTCHDBPICT000501301165.jpg

bri.png

You are, indeed, very delusional! :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

a couple of those photos yes,

if I remembered right (could be wrong) those were the conservatorship days?

not her dancing videos

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Xtina is giving body dis morphia vibes. She looks like a reduce, reused, recycled 19 year old Rung out and still not done drying

Britney is no exception to that and she’s VERY vocal about it with the always “I wanna lose 5 pounds” 

I feel bad for all the pop girlies of the 2000s. The media (and their fans) put them through so much and I’m glad to see some pop stars starting to fight it and say “this isn’t ok” 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Britney is no exception to that and she’s VERY vocal about it with the always “I wanna lose 5 pounds” 

I feel bad for all the pop girlies of the 2000s. The media (and their fans) put them through so much and I’m glad to see some pop stars starting to fight it and say “this isn’t ok” 

Yes. I wouldn’t doubt probably all of them are having issues with weight and age. 

Jessica Simpson had many problems with weight, now Xtina getting skinnier to an unhealthy point...

Britney is always talking about losing pounds and denying the paparazzi pics. 

All of them suffered a lot from a very different time when women needed to be extremely thin and it was all that mattered.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Stay pressed she looks beautiful still has her voice and making millions has her husband and kids and control over her career. She’s doing just fine. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.