Britney on IG: All my jewelry went missing last year but don’t you sometimes wonder 💭 where it all is at this exact moment right now ???

If britney invited me into her house, i'd be tempted to take some of those necklaces she leaves lying round myself. but pity would stop me. this woman has sustained damage to her brain through contact with DANGEROUS people, to the point she is beyond recovery. the only thing left to keep her going is vengeance which thankfully she still seems eager to achieve. but the damage to her brain disables her dramatically, just like her captors intended. 

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

There are so many options who could steal from her honestly

Exactly! That's just looooow.. So far down that words are irrelevant..

43 minutes ago, BadHead said:

If britney invited me into her house, i'd be tempted to take some of those necklaces she leaves lying round myself. but pity would stop me. this woman has sustained damage to her brain through contact with DANGEROUS people, to the point she is beyond recovery. the only thing left to keep her going is vengeance which thankfully she still seems eager to achieve. but the damage to her brain disables her dramatically, just like her captors intended. 

Good thing something would stop you. Otherwise she'd have to invite me and you seperately.

Just saying, someone stealing from her? Me witnessing? Impulse control? Might beat the person till he started to look funny. Don't wanna be gross, but anyone seen that film Irreversible?

Again, sorry. It's just low. And she's so sweet.

• Like 1

I feel she isn't happy about letting this one go either. She mentioned it more than once and she also told about her stolen phone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4hC7aYJjTX/

Maybe this is not okay at all. Couldn't she file a police report? If she takes that initiative, maybe something could happen easily.

I don't feel it's about punishing bad actions as much as it's about drawing a line, stealing from Britney IS WAY TOO FAR!

Exhalers can't go like "we all love her so much" and then when something appears to matter to her, who cares. Look at this topic here!

Is it because people are so much in doubt over what's going on? I'm saying I get the feeling this one matters to her. 

2 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Exactly! That's just looooow.. So far down that words are irrelevant..

Good thing something would stop you. Otherwise she'd have to invite me and you seperately.

Just saying, someone stealing from her? Me witnessing? Impulse control? Might beat the person till he started to look funny. Don't wanna be gross, but anyone seen that film Irreversible?

Again, sorry. It's just low. And she's so sweet.

look at you big man, threatening to beat people into a pulp for stealing from a rich lady!

defend the rich, ignore the poor. typical bourgeosie psycho. 

Britney is brain damaged. Materialistic excess will not save her...on the contrary, it has destroyed her. 

1 hour ago, BadHead said:

look at you big man, threatening to beat people into a pulp for stealing from a rich lady!

Britney is brain damaged. Materialistic excess will not save her...on the contrary, it has destroyed her. 

You make zero sense. It doesn't matter if you steal from someone rich or not, it's so wrong and disgusting. It's not about defending the rich.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, BadHead said:

I don't ignore the poor! I just like Britney Spears! And I don't think she's brain damaged at all I think she's a genious. And sometimes geniouses can be a little fragile.

Then add abuse and medication and cship, and the abuse keeps going! That's ugly! At some point it's like leave Britney alone!

You wrote 'typical burgouise psycho'. Well maybe not! And how about you? You wrote about robbing her! She's a girl from the working class! Maybe ur the real burgouise here.. How about that?

And it's an ugly thought, robbing HER! We're her fans..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

I really don't like it when she complains about something which SHE can CHANGE!! Like you're entertaining the felon and his pups, you've found out he stole your stuff, he cried to his MAMA when you got caught with the paparazzi and yet..? KICK HIM OUT AND GET A SAFE!!

It's one thing when she acts so stupid, another when everyone around her is just as dumb. She's surrounded by DUMB, UGLY LEECHES!! I want to scream into the void!!

Its like she wants to raise concern and to be rescued. She hated how conservatorship stripped her from womanhood and freedom but at same time she wants someone to take care of her and cries for attention (this type of posts, the broken feet one post etc). Just like when you'r a teenager, you want to be free and emancipated but at the same time want someone being responsible for you no matter how crazy sht you do, because ur still a minor and u need to be cared

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1

How about that woman who ran her security? Is it still her with that job? She is a former officer. I saw that video where they were basically hanging out having fun and laughing. 

There was this group in the car or something. Britney and her and one or two others. Maybe Britney could talk with her about the situation?

But I guess maybe Britneys just telling us about her stolen jewelry. If she'd like to do something about it though, there may be options.

8 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Um, can anyone answer the bigger question here: Why was her hair dresser giving her jewelry every 4 months?! 

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

That's sketchy AF. 

What hair dresser?? The way her hair always looks I didn't think she had one :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

Its like she wants to rise concern and to be rescued. She hated how conservatorship stripped her from womanhood and freedom but at same time she wants someone to take care of her and cries for attention (this type of posts, the broken feet one post etc). Just like when you'r a teenager, you want to be free and emancipated but at the same time want someone being responsible for you no matter how crazy sht you do, because ur still a minor and u need to be cared

Bro You have no life 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.