Do you know fun facts about Britney’s songs ?

2 hours ago, Isla said:

It was on the archived unreleasedbritney site, but archive.org isn't even letting me search without me getting an error message... typical...

Sweetie that just ain’t happened. But the other trivias in this thread are so cute!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Sweetie that just ain’t happened. But the other trivias in this thread are so cute!

Okay it's letting me find the site archive. It says this on the misc page:

"Britney reworked the chorus to "Circus" before the album was released." no other info, but the info on that site was pretty accurate. I'm sure an older version of the site may have had a source.

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

"Britney reworked the chorus to "Circus" before the album was released." no other info, but the info on that site was pretty accurate. I'm sure an older version of the site may have had a source.

I know what you’re talking about. But the song never leaked and there was no report, Britney tweeted that she was reworking the chorus on Circus a few weeks before the album came out. You can probably still find it if you’re savvy enough. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Isla said:

Hm I’m sure I remember reading a report that Britney reworked the chorus for that song after an early leak.

The song was recut after being first recorded in early 2008 according to the one of the producers of the track because B was going through it and she sounded messy, but that's it, she just recorded many takes of the song until it's completion. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Inherzone said:

what??

I remember several years back (I don't remember where so I don't have the receipts) someone was talking about how Brit never made good decisions regarding herself or had good discipline in finishing things she got bored with and that during the recording of the BOMT album, she was in Sweden and met a guy she wanted to run away with and not finish the album.

3 hours ago, DoYouDare? said:

Not sure if it’s considered a fun fact, but according to Britney, she wrote “Everytime” two years prior to the release of In the Zone.

But didn’t she write it after the break up with Justin? That would put it in 2002.

• Like 1
On 8/22/2024 at 4:51 PM, Mutya said:

?

That never happened.

Yes a preview leaked on the radio but it was the song that we know today. Britney didn't have to rerecord anything.

Womanizer did have a second recording session. I think the sources on Wikipedia are good enough, but even in the song's credits you'll read about "additional recording" by Jim Beanz and Marcella Araica, which I think it's what you see on For the Record.

• Like 1

Fun fact about Oops!... I Did It Again:

It was planned for Leonardo DiCaprio to do the dialogue on the bridge, and since I'm talking about the bridge: the writers made it as a train station scene in mind (hence the "all aboard!" and train FX). They were mad when Britney went with a Mars theme lol

Edited by Jeremiah
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

But didn’t she write it after the break up with Justin? That would put it in 2002.

I’ve thought about that, but I remember watching her In The Zone television special, & she mentioned it before singing the song. You might find it on YT.

• Like 1

Before the Goodbye was allegedly supposed to be the lead single off Britney the album but the song never got completed despite being a bonus track on some editions. IMO, it would've been a massive hit !

We all know that Toxic was a Kylie reject. It samples a song from a Bollywood movie.

Rumour has it that Britney cried during the recording of Heaven on Earth.

I'm So Curious is the first song Britney has a writing credit on. I wonder why it was not on the album.

Britney wanted to add Outta This World to the standart edirion of Blackout but it was too late to do so. It ended up being a Target Bonus Track.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Isla said:

10 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Womanizer did have a second recording session. I think the sources on Wikipedia are good enough, but even in the song's credits you'll read about "additional recording" by Jim Beanz and Marcella Araica, which I think it's what you see on For the Record.

Neither "Womanizer" nor "Circus" leaked online, which led Britney to rerecord the song. This is pure fanfiction.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mutya said:

Neither "Womanizer" nor "Circus" leaked online, which led Britney to rerecord the song. This is pure fanfiction.

For Circus, that site linked to a source from September 2008 that mentioned it having another recording session. It was mentioned because of Myah posting the Candy from Strangers song trying to get attention from it, which led to someone asking Jive about it

"I’ve now know for a fact that this isn’t Britney Spears. I’ve spoken with someone over at Jive/Zomba and the title track for ‘Circus’ isn’t even completed yet. Britney wants to rework to chorus a little and they’re going back in for another recording session."

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

It leaked. I got it. You should listen. It's not actually supposed to be her new single, but it's a track off her upcoming album. Voting will take place
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, zone_ said:

For Circus, that site linked to a source from September 2008 that mentioned it having another recording session. It was mentioned because of Myah posting the Candy from Strangers song trying to get attention from it, which led to someone asking Jive about it

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

It leaked. I got it. You should listen. It's not actually supposed to be her new single, but it's a track off her upcoming album. Voting will take place

Omg you found the source I was thinking of!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.