“Do Somethin” or “I’ve Just Begun (Having My Fun)”

Personally growing up I always loved I've just begun having my Fun. Was bummed when it was not a single. 

However, America has finally spoken out on which song they prefer......

Rumour has it Kamala is changing her campaign song from Beyonce Freedon to Britneys Do Somethin. 

Vote Blue!

• Haha 4
30 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Personally growing up I always loved I've just begun having my Fun. Was bummed when it was not a single. 

Rumour has it Kamala is changing her campaign song from Beyonce Freedon to Britneys Do Somethin. 

Vote Blue!

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Amazing.

💙💙💙

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Email My D said:

Vote Blue!

I get the joke, good try, but ooff. That was rough. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

But back to topic, Do somethn’ , but Ive Just Begun is stuck in my head more

16 hours ago, Emil87 said:

We all know Britney’s preference, but which song do you prefer? Do you think they made the right decision releasing “Do Somethin” as the second single off GH: My Prerogative? Did “I’ve Just Begun (Having My Fun)” deserve a music video or live performance?

Discuss.

Personally, I like both songs, but I don’t think the “Do Somethin’” video was anything special, compared to her prior work. I feel like “I’ve Just Begun (Having My Fun)” could’ve been chosen as a single instead, & perhaps even a performance with both songs for promo (she was at her peak) , & the proper choreo would’ve probably elevated the songs/ given them more positive exposure.

Btw, her Greatest Hits: My Prerogative was released in 2004.

Really cool/ interesting topic. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.