Do you think Britney is truly happy?

29 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

What?? Im very happy. I have everything I want. Im in good health, i have a great job, great friends, a great house etc. Most of my friends are very happy..

Well I'm very happy for you and your friends!:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I just wouldn't of made a thread like this when the person in question is dealing with a truck load of trauma and pain for the whole world to see. "Do you think Britney is truly happy?" It's in very poor taste and I know they are not THAT dense!

• Like 1

No way, and I don’t think many of us are truly “happy” either, maybe moments of pleasure but true contentment is hard to come by. I think maybe a huge part of it comes from being a good person, whatever that means to you. 

But then there are plenty of horrible abusers and mur***ers out there who probably say they’re happy so who knows! 🤣

Too philosophical a question lol

• Love 1

Hell NO.

Sure, she’s free of the CON and should never have been in one and never again…but she is NOT happy. Her life is a hot mess and she is in major MAJOR denial. She’s filling her emptiness with garbage people and temporary fleeting moments of pleasure but 3 years post CON and she has regressed so much.

The only good thing has been her smash hit song with Elton and her book being a mega success - showing that people do care about her career and will support it if she bothers 

She might be when she lets it go. She's hanging onto way too much baggage that isn't doing her any favors, it only ever hurts her in the end. Some of us have been through far worse than she ever has and we don't even have the luxury of 10s of millions of $$$ and a couple of cozy mansions to comfort us :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

At a certain point, my sympathy ran dry and the constant complaining and lashing out like a teenager just became obnoxious. I went through things as a child that would make a normal persons head spin, yet I found the restraint to not air it all on social media for the internet to discuss and dissect only to complain about the attention later. The day she deletes her social media and works out her personal issues in private like an adult, the better she'll be for it. I just don't think she wants to.

38 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Some of us have been through far worse than she ever has and we don't even have the luxury of 10s of millions of $$$ and a couple of cozy mansions to comfort us 

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

At a certain point, my sympathy ran dry and the constant complaining and lashing out like a teenager just became obnoxious. I went through things as a child that would make a normal persons head spin, yet I found the restraint to not air it all on social media for the internet to discuss and dissect only to complain about the attention later. The day she deletes her social media and works out her personal issues in private like an adult, the better she'll be for it. I just don't think she wants to.

It's great that you were able to pick up the pieces of your life after everything you went through as a child, but there's no need to compare anyone's trauma to Britney's. You have your own experience and she has hers. We all agree that her way of handling things isn't the best, but there's no need to further knock her while she's down either.  

Interesting how you assume that because Britney is wealthy, that should be enough for her to find solace in, when in actuality, that seems to be the furthest from the truth. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's great that you were able to pick up the pieces of your life after everything you went through as a child, but there's no need to compare anyone's trauma to Britney's. You have your own experience and she has hers. We all agree that her way of handling things isn't the best, but there's no need to further knock her while she's down either.  

Interesting how you assume that because Britney is wealthy, that should be enough for her to find solace in, when in actuality, that seems to be the furthest from the truth. 

She has every single tool and opportunity at her disposal. She has the means to fly the most qualified therapist in the world to her living room on a private jet weekly without thinking twice about it. Other people are choosing between paying their rent or paying for their lifesaving medications/health insurance/food/childcare. Suggesting that having tens of millions of dollars doesn’t significantly ease or even erase the vast majority of peoples problems is, frankly, being purposely obtuse. People need to acknowledge the difference in scale between her challenges and the struggles faced by those who genuinely have no safety net.

Y'all infantilize her far too much, she's a grown *** woman. An extremely wealthy grown *** woman with the means and resources to do anything, anywhere at any time she wants. I think she'll do just fine.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

She has every single tool and opportunity at her disposal. She has the means to fly the most qualified therapist in the world to her living room on a private jet weekly without thinking twice about it. Other people are choosing between paying their rent or paying for their lifesaving medications/health insurance/food/childcare. Suggesting that having tens of millions of dollars doesn’t significantly ease or even erase the vast majority of peoples problems is, frankly, being purposely obtuse. People need to acknowledge the difference in scale between her challenges and the struggles faced by those who genuinely have no safety net.

Y'all infantilize her far too much, she's a grown *** woman. An extremely wealthy grown *** woman with the means and resources to do anything, anywhere at any time she wants. I think she'll do just fine.

ALL of this!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.