Katy Perry - Lifetimes debuts at #15 on Billboard..

1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

Lol what credibility - MTV hasn't been relevant for at least 15 years.

That award goes to the highest bidder and this year it's hers. They are clearly scrambling around trying to save this expensive album project from  financial ruin but I'm afraid is too late

That’s what I always said about MTV.

When it comes to non competitive awards you want to be very careful to preserve the prestige of it. Otherwise no one would take it seriously anymore. Unfortunately this is the case with this award. From Michael Jackson and Britney to someone who had three consecutive flop eras. It definitely hurts whatever credibility is left. 

• Like 4

Ouch! That had to hurt. 

This era is already over and it never really started. Just when you thought she couldn’t flop any harder… she flops 10x harder. Her team must be panicking, because it’s clear that the album is gonna be dead on arrival. I don’t think they can do anything to save it, at this point, but I’d love to be a fly on the wall to listen to what they’re trying to come up with. 

Honestly she should just cancel the whole album and save herself the embarrassment. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.