Britney talks about her injured foot on Instagram

16 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

That’s one nasty looking foot. The chewed up toenails and obvious foot injury. 

It’s clear that she refused medical care for her ankle and it healed incorrectly and is probably still damaged. How dumb do you have to be to not go to a doctor for a broken ankle/foot? And then wonder why it looks swollen af? 

Anybody notice the money and foil on her table? Looks like a white substance is in it… 👀 And the fact that there’s a kid sitting in the chair….

I definitely wouldn’t feel safe with Britney watching my kids. She can’t even take care of herself. 

Bye Karen

18 minutes ago, BlueFyre3 said:

It’s clear that she refused medical care for her ankle and it healed incorrectly and is probably still damaged. How dumb do you have to be to not go to a doctor for a broken ankle/foot? And then wonder why it looks swollen af? 

Anybody notice the money and foil on her table? Looks like a white substance is in it… 👀 And the fact that there’s a kid sitting in the chair….

I definitely wouldn’t feel safe with Britney watching my kids. She can’t even take care of herself. 

@GlitterRainPlz ban this comment it's disrespectful 

1 hour ago, BlueFyre3 said:

Okay then don't marry Britney Spears dear citizen. And as for what's on the table we don't know. And who cares? It's on Paul anyway.

Either it's nothing, or they talked about it first or he have no idea she posted it or it's related to some figth or it's some kind of art or something else. I can't imagine a scenario I would really mind.

Would it be 100% wild and crazy if it was his stuff? Oh f yea! But brilliantly artistic too..

I got not fully legal plants and a small glass of injectable testoterone on my IG. But I don't know if I would have the balls for that if I had 40 million followers. It's probably not what it is though, on the table.

Edited by Jibreel
1 minute ago, Jibreel said:

Okay then don't marry Britney Spears dear citizen. And as for what's on the table we don't know. And who cares? It's on Paul anyway.

Either it's nothing, or they talked about it first or he have no idea she posted it or it's related to some figth or it's some kind of art or something else. I can't imagine a scenario I would really mind.

Would it be 100% wild and crazy if it was his stuff? Oh **** yea! But brilliantly artistic too..

I got weedplants and ********* on my IG. But I don't know if I would have the balls for that if I had 40 million followers. It's probably not what it is though, on the table.

Tell the Mods to get this thread banned @Princessmimi @GlitterRain Please ban @BlueFyre3

On 8/20/2024 at 9:19 PM, Gutterguppy said:

Mmm, I was thinking...with the way Paul's guttersnipe baby mama/gf/ex-wife has been going around to every Britney account to talk smack about her, I wonder why she has yet to say anything about this (if those are indeed the kids she shares with Paul that are hanging at Britney's house)? Lol, none of this makes any sense, man. 

Oh she hasn't said anything? I'm sorry but if she truly hates britney and her kids are at her house, that'd would have been the perfect opportunity to talk shüt about her. 

Tbh I wouldn't even cared that much if the kids just visited and went home, it's the fact that he STOLE some precious jewelry and is still in her life that drives me nuts. None of this should have happened. Someone with a criminal record shouldn't be near a fücking celebrity. It's all insane. Britney being TOO stubborn was always her downfall. She should have left Justin for good when she found out he was cheating on her. She should have left Kevin's aßß when she found out that his ex gf was pregnant with his child. She's too stubborn and naive at the same time about men. That's why I always said she's at her best when she is single. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/22/2024 at 1:53 PM, mfanbs said:

yup, bought 5 copies read it twice, 

real talk: do you really think she wrote it and not a ghost writer?

Every celebrity uses a ghost writer to write their autobiography since theyre not professional writers, so they have a bunch of sessions where they meet up with their ghostwriter and they  tell them their story so the ghost writer can put it into written words. 

Edited by ronron
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

This!! There’s literally a crumpled baggie or something, money and a child.

Get your foot out of that boys face. She has a preoccupation with feet. I remember when she freaked out that her boys wore sandals for a public outing exposing his giant teenage feet. Like stop looking at your boys feet hun

15 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Get your foot out of that boys face. She has a preoccupation with feet. I remember when she freaked out that her boys wore sandals for a public outing exposing his giant teenage feet. Like stop looking at your boys feet hun

When will she post next time? Today?

On 8/22/2024 at 4:51 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

lol you and I are actually here living in reality about the situation while all the stans in delulu land are trying to ban me for this comment :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.