Britney talks about her injured foot on Instagram

Does she think she's her own 'temu doctor'? If she continues to behave like this I think a conservatorship can happen, eventually, again in her life. And it might be by her own sons when they get older

oh Britney what are you doing with ya?

Cade you're an temu friend

(yeah my delulu side thinks MyWay might be Britney or Cade or Paul or someone related to her)

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

So she must not have wrote this book because that woman would never be doing this. A felon with 9 kids? Like be so fr… 

ikr? if Britney feels alone in that huge mansion of hers she could invite us Exhaleney to have a tea and ask us to bring ours nephews (most of here are gay, I assume no kids) . It would be cheaper and safer than that Paul and his 10 kids and I bet there's around here a hot bis***ual that could please her :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Joel Santos said:

Just like Britney, and there's nothing wrong with that.

this ***** is just living her life. that’s not crazy. crazy is dictating what her life should be.

she already worked hard, she already slayed the world since she was 17. she can marry a ******* felon if she wants.

do I agree? no. but does that mean she needs to be controlled and abused again just so these mentally ill gays can get a number one and see her in Vegas while she’s high on lithium?

girl bye. you can’t spin this.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Estrella said:

It seems like what she had is a fissure; I don’t think a person with a broken bone would be able to walk. And the fissure, obviously, wasn’t treated, so it didn’t heal properly, which is why it hurts. And please, professional athletes often have worse fractures and some postpone surgeries to avoid missing games. A clear example is Mbappé, who broke his nose and chose to continue playing. Did anyone in France question his mental health for continuing to play instead of getting treated? Or when Messi got injured in the Copa América, trying to cross from the left wing, his right leg got stuck in the ground and his right ankle twisted. He kept playing even with the twisted ankle, but eventually, he had to leave the field. Again, did anyone question his decision to keep playing with the twisted ankle? Only when it’s Britney. Now, I’m not saying it’s okay that she didn’t see a doctor, but just because she didn’t doesn’t mean she’s crazy. She has a trauma with doctors, and unfortunately, that works against her.

Britney is not professional athlete who chooses to not do surgery bc of competetion what takes place now. Athletes have proper care so they can continue to compete and then go and  do whatever it takes. Britney is wealthy woman who injured her foot and didn't get proper help and now her foot looks like swollen.She wasn't having any competetion to have a reason to avoid proper care. What is just her stubborness, lack of understanding medical issues and do not believing to doctors. If she is an adult then she needs to listen medical proffessionals as she has 0 knowledge about medicine and then make a decision what will benefit her health. She is truly her own worst enemy and she keeps torturing her body and soul for god only knows whatever reason. It is sad. If she will get pregnant with that felon kid she will pay him all her life and probablly would be put in another con. Just this time it won't be personal jyst financial bc court won't want to deal with another probate cship of Britney Speats.Not like i want that for her but it is a possibility unfortunately her posts like this only show her as unfit. And how come she has 0 understanding of that...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Just like Britney, and there's nothing wrong with that.

This. I feel like many fans just don't want to accept the possibility of Britney (allegedly) mental illness because unfortunately Society learned to mock people labeled as "crazy". 

Britney clearly has something and even Jamie lawyer tried to use it against her... and I don't think it has to do with the trauma. I feel like everyone around Britney makes it worse with all the hiding and if we all knew the truth... probably Britney wouldn’t be living this denial bizarre fantasy she seems to live. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
48 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

This. I feel like many fans just don't want to accept the possibility of Britney (allegedly) mental illness because unfortunately Society learned to mock people labeled as "crazy". 

Britney clearly has something and even Jamie lawyer tried to use it against her... and I don't think it has to do with the trauma. I feel like everyone around Britney makes it worse with all the hiding and if we all knew the truth... probably Britney wouldn’t be living this denial bizarre fantasy she seems to live. 

I don't understand how some fans continue to refuse to face the facts staring them in the face. They are always creating crazy narratives, without the slightest sense, just to not accept that the basis of her problems is deteriorating mental health. Britney isn't crazy, she's never needed a C-ship, but you don't need to be a psychiatrist with years of experience to know that she hasn't been well for a long time. Her behavior is a huge red flag that some are refusing to see. Obviously it's not just trauma that she has; It is something much more serious, which requires specific treatment. We can see her regressing right before our eyes, and unfortunately I can't see her taking a step toward the help she needs on her own. If not even her children's public request motivated her to try to get better, there is nothing else in this world that could make her seek help.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, super.nova said:

this ***** is just living her life. that’s not crazy. crazy is dictating what her life should be.

she already worked hard, she already slayed the world since she was 17. she can marry a ******* felon if she wants.

do I agree? no. but does that mean she needs to be controlled and abused again just so these mentally ill gays can get a number one and see her in Vegas while she’s high on lithium?

girl bye. you can’t spin this.

And who's saying she's crazy? It's sad to hear that you associate mental illness with madness. It's not unlike the industry that is always trying to make Britney look crazy. Perhaps Britney is afraid to speak openly about her mental health because of the reaction from some fans who are obviously unaware of the subject.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.