Madonna turned 66 yo | What's your favorite song of hers?

4 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Why is it so hard 

Gone 

Deeper and Deeper 

Nothing Really Matters

Keep It Together 

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

This Madonna no longer exists and is not original in any way in nowdays :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

The only thing in she is original today is that she has less shame than her sisters from the retirement home and reveals more than is healthy. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Edited by Wendy Williams
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

This Madonna no longer exists and is not original in any way in nowdays :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

The only thing in she is original today is that she has less shame than her sisters from the retirement home and reveals more than is healthy. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

We can’t blame her

Her creative period is over 

now she does whatever people bring to her 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Crazy For You! 

Its not only fave song from her but my all time fave song in general!

Its so sweet and romantic :) 

It is! It's a classic. I remember how lovely it is when it's playing on that movie 30 going 13. So dreamy and romantic, and 80s.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

impressive instant

don't tell me love profusion 

live to tell  rain  secret  sanctuary  swim  ray of light  nothing fails

spanish lesson  la isla bonita  i'm addicted  some girls  ***** i'm madonna  i don't search i find

fav albums to play: bedtime / music / american

I feel sorry for her.

You feel sorry for one of the most successful female artists of all time?

Why? Because she didn’t stick within your narrow view of what women should or shouldn’t do after a certain age?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, senammoises said:

Her creative period is over 

now she does whatever people bring to her 

For this

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

You feel sorry for one of the most successful female artists of all time?

Why? Because she didn’t stick within your narrow view of what women should or shouldn’t do after a certain age?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

For this

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, but that’s not true, sweaty.

Madonna has always had control over her creativity. Even when she worked with Timbaland it didn’t sound exactly like everything he previously released, and Madonna’s last two albums were also very different from everything else out there.

Madonna has always worked with other producers and writers collaboratively, so the idea that any one of her projects has been only her or only another persons input is ridiculous.

If you can’t see she’s still creative, you must have your eyes closed.

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

4 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Yeah, but that’s not true, sweaty.

Madonna has always had control over her creativity. Even when she worked with Timbaland it didn’t sound exactly like everything he previously released, and Madonna’s last two albums were also very different from everything else out there.

Madonna has always worked with other producers and writers collaboratively, so the idea that any one of her projects has been only her or only another persons input is ridiculous.

If you can’t see she’s still creative, you must have your eyes closed.

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

But her last three albums were flops and there was no single material. And talking in a deep voice will not add to her "attractiveness". She just doesn't have "it" in her like she did 15-20 years ago. 

From my limited perspective/knowledge of her now, it seems she started out mature and within the past 10, 15 years changed to an immature, chasing youth type of personality. It's sad she seems to become a joke, but I know when the time comes when people will look back at her career, she will be viewed as an innovator and praised especially for her earlier work.

So anyway my favorites are Borderline and La Isla Bonita.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.