What is the worst song from each album?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I do like it but there are far better songs on In The Zone. In my opinion “The Answer” is just fine, nothing special. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I understand although I do think it could've replaced Brave New Girl on the album

I like that song too btw.

• Love 1

BOMT, BOMT.. THATS HOW IT ALL BEGAN..

OOPS
Stronger. It's been half a century, she's soon strong enough

BRITNEY
Cinderella is too Cinderella

ITZ
The Answer is simply too honest

BLACKOUT
Toy Soldier. I wouldn't wanna play around with that kind of militarism.

CIRCUS
Circus. Another unforgettable titelsong.

FF
Criminal. Don't get me wrong, love the song and all its just that it's one of those songs that has its moments.

BJ
TikTikBoom, that one is too close to terrorism

GLORY idk havent heard that album yet

On 8/17/2024 at 4:45 AM, whenthedogscaneout said:

I actually might take back Soda Pop. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  The vocals alone should keep it off the list. Idk why BOMT is the hardest album to pick a least favorite from. It’s not even one of my favorite albums, but there isn’t a single song that stands out in a bad way to me. I guess the chorus of Deep in My Heart is clearly the most annoying one, but the verses are good.

As for Anticipating, well the best thing I can say about it is that I liked it a bit better when it was called All For You. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

what is your thing against Janet and her songs!! Imma have to fight you lol  :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

what is your thing against Janet and her songs!! Imma have to fight you lol  :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Lmao I just don’t get why many consider her superior to Britney, but I guess she’s generally harmless. 

I actually started to get into What About lately. Was streaming Lonely on Youtube and saw one of the comments comparing the two songs. They’re even more similar than Anticipating and All For You. 

• Love 2
On 8/17/2024 at 12:11 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

Before I share my picks, I would like to make a disclaimer that all of Britney’s songs are f-ing amazing, even the bad ones, now on with the list. :) 

…Baby One More Time 🩷:

Autumn Goodbye 

Oops!…I Did It Again 💜:

Heart 

Britney 💛:

Bombastic Love

In The Zone 💙:

The Answer

Blackout 🧡:

Perfect Lover

Circus ❤️:

Mmm Papi

Femme Fatale 🤍:

Big Fat Bass

Britney Jean 🩵:

Brightest Morning Star

Glory 🖤:

Coupure Électrique

Jail lols

My gosh the responses, people hace very bad taste, Anticipating, Brave New Girl, Work Be tch... Lol

Baby: That duet with Don Phillips

Britney: That's Where You Take Me

Circus: Mmm Papi

Britney Jean: more than one but Chillin With You

Glory: Private Show

BOMT The Beat Goes On

OIDA Dear Diary

BRITNEY - very difficult choice here, but if I must then Not A Girl,Not Yet A Woman, just cause it doesn't fit and is more Crossroads ost. song

ITZ - Super strong album, but Boom Boom aged the worst

BLACKOUT - Why Should I Be Sad

CIRCUS -  My Baby

FEMME FATALE - Big Fat Bass

BJ - Whole album doesn't except Work *****

GLORY - Chipmunk Trio - Private Show, Clumsy, What You Need

Edited by MIKE_INT

The Beat Goes On (Sadly)

Spoiler

I don't get it :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

When Your Yawn Says It

Spoiler

Still like it, hard time picking one. Just realized this album is excellent. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Anticipating (The End of this Song)

Spoiler

Not horrible just a bit annoying :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Skipdown, I Got That Skip Skip, Brave New Skip

Spoiler

ITZ is where the true fillers start to appear for me :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Flop on Earth, Get Sleepy (I Got an Ambien)

Spoiler

Both give me fever dream, I hate the vocals and the vibe of them :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Unusable You

Spoiler

Not that bad, iconic album :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

How I Grate

Spoiler

Only skip on the album, headache-inducing mess :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It Should Be Erased, Tik Tik Bore

Spoiler

The way Chillin was one of my faves in 2013 :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

What You Nope, Worse :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:, If I'm Dozing, Hard To Remember Ya

Spoiler

Half of Glory is tragic let's be real :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

BOMT: E-Mail My Heart (honourable mention goes to The Beat Goes On for that annoying sound they use during the chorus! Otherwise I'm a lil fond of it because the instrumentals sound like something outta The Sims)

Oops: Dear Diary

Britney: I Run Away

ITZ: Showdown (a shame, because the simplicity of the production reminds me of Boys, I just hate the 'waaaeuh')

Blackout: Everybody (lazy sample, Rotem is a hack)

Circus: Mmm Papi 

FF: Criminal

BJ: Work ***** (one of my least favourite Britney singles oop)

Glory: Coupure Electrique (a couple of other tracks could've made it here, but they have memorable moments that I enjoy, whereas CE is a big fat zzz for me)

I may skip:

BOMT - The Best Goes On… (this cover does not fit)

Oops - I Can’t Get No (same story, this cover does not fit)

Britney - Bombastic Love (I don’t like the chorus)

I always skip:

Blackout - Everybody (I like the original song, so this creation feels like a crime)

Circus - half of the album (I was never a fan of this album)

FF - I do not like a single song from this album. 

BJ - I think I somewhat accepted only „Work B” from this album

Glory - Invitation beginning is awful to my ears. To be honest half of the album is unfinished and d-side worthy at best. But it has some kind of raw authenticity that lacked for so long. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.