JayTawndré releases new project EXPERIMENT X: QUATRO

1 hour ago, PolySpears said:
  Hide contents

Nice to know I'm tagged :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Loving them :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

Posse, Body Chemistry and Say Less are my favs from these

Thanks so much for listening to my newest project. I worked hard on it and am so happy you liked those three specific tracks. 

Posse is hot, Body Chemistry is spicy, and Say Less is quirky! :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love it! It’s kind of dark and mysterious. 

Fun fact: "Experiment X" is a EP series I started back in 2021. I named it that because the first EP was released in October during Halloween month. 

This EP is not as dark as the first "Experiment X" but the beats are definitely more experimental. You know I usually make Pop beats. 

Which tracks did you listen to/liked? :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Fun fact: "Experiment X" is a EP series I started back in 2021. I named it that because the first EP was released in October during Halloween month. 

This EP is not as dark as the first "Experiment X" but the beats are definitely more experimental. You know I usually make Pop beats. 

Which tracks did you listen to/liked? :typing_keyboard_computer:

Fascinating! I can see that. I love the first two tracks. Posse and Partytime. Bops! :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.