Britney didnt do anything wrong. Why is this forum so dramatic?

8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People are allowed to give their opinion, just like you're allowed to give yours. Britney has a history of being very (VERY) shady on Instagram to other women, including fat shaming Christina Aguilera, so yeah it's not dramatic to think she was also being shady towards Blake. 

That had nothing to do with the Xtina comment. And not it wasn't shade towards Blake. If you saw it that way that's on you

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Oliver_ said:

For some people Britney can't do anything right.

They don't see her as a human but as a brand.

I think of this the opposite way round. I think by treating her as this fragile goddess who can never do anything wrong, that is treating her as inhuman. 

I think people who criticise her and can be objective ARE treating her like a human being, and holding her accountable like anyone else would be. 

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

That had nothing to do with the Xtina comment. And not it wasn't shade towards Blake. If you saw it that way that's on you

Considering I said it, and it's my opinion, it is in fact, on me :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:.

And just because you disagree, does not make my opinion any less valid than yours. I'm not dramatic because my perception of a situation is different. I'll continue to voice my opinion here whether that's in support or not...It does not make me any less of a fan just because sometimes I disagree with how she does things. If you don't like my posts you can add me to your ignored users list. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

People are obsessed with anything Britney does or doesn't do.

She published a fan book, many of them judged her.

Britney posts content on social media, she gets criticized.

Britney will always be criticized by these people because she doesn't do what they would like her to do.

Britney got rid of conservatorship,.she doesn't need fans or riff-raff telling her what to do.

She is free to do what she wants as well as we do.

• Love 7

The narrative from fans is tiring at this point. The argument is that she’s not, nor ever was in a shape to be in a conservatorship, right? In that case, she’s in good enough shape to be condemned for acting out on social media, right? She literally wore a dress that she thought resembled her Versace dress because it was in the news recently thanks to Blake Lively, then stated her dress was better. Whether she was being shady or not is on her, we can’t really decipher what her intentions were with that post, but on the surface, it looked shady and downright mean.

Now all of these “yes ma’am” fans she has going behind her are attempting to justify her actions on socials because she’s went through the trauma of the conservatiorship. I understand she’s probably got years of trauma to unpack, but that doesn’t justify her acting like a middle schooler because Blake Lively literally wore her dress to a huge premiere, paid homage to the woman, and got the press talking about her again. There was no need to post a SHEIN dress video and crap on both Blake and Versace. She has been coming off as a mean person on social media for awhile now. The GP aren’t in her corner anymore and her actions don’t help that (not that she needs the general public support) but a good majority of them think we jumped the shark with the free Britney movement at this point. 

she’s acting like a child on socials. She has for while but I never thought moronic spinning was an issue. Now she’s fighting her peers for just paying their respects to the woman who is clearly in a dark place. You all can’t keep writing that off as the trauma from her conservatorship. She’s just being nasty to people who are attempting to lift her up. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

The narrative from fans is tiring at this point. The argument is that she’s not, nor ever was in a shape to be in a conservatorship, right? In that case, she’s in good enough shape to be condemned for acting out on social media, right? She literally wore a dress that she thought resembled her Versace dress because it was in the news recently thanks to Blake Lively, then stated her dress was better. Whether she was being shady or not is on her, we can’t really decipher what her intentions were with that post, but on the surface, it looked shady and downright mean.

Now all of these “yes ma’am” fans she has going behind her are attempting to justify her actions on socials because she’s went through the trauma of the conservatiorship. I understand she’s probably got years of trauma to unpack, but that doesn’t justify her acting like a middle schooler because Blake Lively literally wore her dress to a huge premiere, paid homage to the woman, and got the press talking about her again. There was no need to post a SHEIN dress video and crap on both Blake and Versace. She has been coming off as a mean person on social media for awhile now. The GP aren’t in her corner anymore and her actions don’t help that (not that she needs the general public support) but a good majority of them think we jumped the shark with the free Britney movement at this point. 

she’s acting like a child on socials. She has for while but I never thought moronic spinning was an issue. Now she’s fighting her peers for just paying their respects to the woman who is clearly in a dark place. You all can’t keep writing that off as the trauma from her conservatorship. She’s just being nasty to people who are attempting to lift her up. 

👏👏👏

Perfectly said 

6 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

She wasn't shading Blake or Donatella, despite what some of you are trying to imply here. She simply was comparing a version the dress SHE WORE many years ago to a newer dresss.

Imo the Versace dress is clearly better, and it makes me kind of sad Britney likes to show legs so much she'll likely never wear a gown again. But we should know by now Britney likes to show legs and her fashion sense is not the best. Lastly, if youre interpreting her post as her shading Blake or Donatella, you're too insecure and needs to get out more.

You’re delusional.  Britney constantly shades people who compliment her, especially women.  She does it so often that it’s a joke now whenever someone says something nice about her we’ll say “wonder when Britney is going to come after them”.  I was a huge Britney fan and for years I’ve ignored her clap backs, but I’m just not anymore.  She’s a woman in her 40s with a felon boyfriend with 10 kids, no friends and clearly has no desire for change.  I have given up on her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

A down to earth comparison is two girls wearing similar dresses. One girl says she really likes the dress she is wearing. The other girl responds I like mine better.

The last statement is a put down on the other girl's dress, and in effect the other girl may be hurt, because she's wearing a dress that someone deems it lesser.

I know my example isn't exactly like the situation, but this is how I see it in simpler terms.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Oliver_ said:

Holding her accountable? She doesn't know us so how is that possible?
Posting rude comments about her online doesn't help anything.

Most of the criticism here is about her dancing videos or who she chooses to date/hang out with.
She's not hurting anyone by posting those videos and it's not our business who she hangs out with.

We know almost nothing about her life.

That was a bad choice of words, you’re right of course that none of us can literally hold her accountable as we’re strangers to her. I meant more critiquing the things she puts out in public and saying if we find them frustrating or unfair as fans. 
Obviously the only people able to hold her accountable are the people she interacts with in her life. 

On 8/11/2024 at 1:04 PM, Oliver_ said:

Holding her accountable? She doesn't know us so how is that possible?
Posting rude comments about her online doesn't help anything.

Most of the criticism here is about her dancing videos or who she chooses to date/hang out with.
She's not hurting anyone by posting those videos and it's not our business who she hangs out with.

We know almost nothing about her life.

People on here are sick. They think their opinion holds weight in her life & are obsessed with spending hours spewing hatred & uneducated opinions about how she should live her life. Pathetic & concerning

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.