Have you ever got laid to a britney song?

breathe on me and at home I have a bunch of Philips hue lamps so I had the lights set to electric blue with a slow fade in and out, so it was alternating between low blue light and darkness.

Spoiler

i was also on horse tranquilizer so that made it magical 

Also it was a slowed down version that also has some additional reverb.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 2

I never got into playing music during s** but music has been on during parties when I went off to borrow a fraternity brother or friend's room to have s**. I think Toxic was playing one time when I was getting my D sucked and it was weird to me. She did suck good though so I started not paying attention to the song.

• Haha 7
9 minutes ago, super.nova said:

breathe on me and at home I have a bunch of Philips hue lamps so I had the lights set to electric blue with a slow fade in and out, so it was alternating between low blue light and darkness.

Reveal hidden contents

i was also on horse tranquilizer so that made it magical 

Also it was a slowed down version that also has some additional reverb.

i was just thinking about this song

your so lucky omg:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I never got into playing music during s** but music has been on during parties when I went off to borrow a fraternity brother or friend's room to have s**. I think Toxic was playing one time when I was getting my D sucked and it was weird to me. She did suck good though so I started not paying attention to the song.

woah

what kinda parties u goin too:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by BritneySpearin
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, BritneySpearin said:

woah

what kind parties u goin too:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The fun kindHappy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I'm not the shy kind, so usually at some point I'd whip it out for laughs and then go off for some s.exy time in a room somewhere. Even the small cramped laundry room :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.