Britney Spears Isn’t Relevant Anymore.

Just now, Princessmimi said:

So you're a fan who isn't happy she's not working, so you call her not relevant?

Britney is still a big name even if its for her behavior online.

You make it seem like she was a has been like Jessica Simpson or something.

Britney's a legend and legends will ALWAYS be relevant.

Perfect time for me to tap out… I don’t think BS is relevant anymore, and by her own choice. I appreciate her career… and I think at a time she was the best. Not gonna pretend that’s  still true. ✌🏻

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Perfect time for me to tap out… I don’t think BS is relevant anymore, and by her own choice. I appreciate her career… and I think at a time she was the best. Not gonna pretend that’s  still true. ✌🏻

Yeah ok sure but your thread is just an opinion and not true.

Headlines announcing and speculating on the 10 million+ (minimum) sale of the book rights for film adaptation by a major studio and potential A-list stars vying for the title role, yeah it’s all very irrelevant. Literally anyone can be in conversation with Oscar winners/nominees and current pop phenoms. Universal will literally give millions of dollars to basically any ole irrelevant has-been.. right?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Since she didn't work or no musical, brand, perfumes project ongoing actually it's normal that the spotlight were not on her. 

But irrelevant??? No.  Maybe she can find a business way. Or take another professional way. With the correct and good team to advise her, why not. 

But I think that part of the situation is because a lot of people judge and dissed her based on her Instagram stories like this is only who she is. So it didn't help... 

Her book is selling millions and her streaming numbers get better and better, I am not sure what your argument is against that. We all know why she does not want to perform. It is fine for me to fantasize about "what if", but demanding her to perform just shows that you are not a true fan or have any empathic interest towards her.

• Love 1

As someone from gen z i watch her performances because they were really ahead of her time her performances would still be perfect today i mean she is not considered the best one but when I watch mj his performances I can easily see that he is from an old generation even her personality and style back then was ahead of her time 

Britney wants to completely retire.

Britney should have $500 million plus, but it was stolen from her.

She was held captive, controlled, abused, forced to work to make other people rich. 

She can't trust anyone, not even her family.

Yet, she has far less money than she should and is making money by telling her story.

If so much money wasn't stolen from her, she could retire in peace. But she can't, she's going to continue to try to make money but her heart won't be in it. That's the reality.

I just hope that one day she heals enough to enjoy her life and will find someone who loves her and will take care of her without taking advantage of her.

And perhaps one day in the future she will heal enough to enjoy doing a small project that her fans will really enjoy, and it'll be apparent that she means it.

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, peacht said:

And the average person still listens to Britney and gives her money for the streaming

She has been the guilty pleasure of the general public forever, everyone wants to hate her but they still tune in whenever she releases something lmao

They claim to hate her yet they still listen to her biggest songs, the gp loves toxic, work *****, womanizer...

If britney was so irrelevant and not deeply loved by the gp even if they claim to hate her she wouldn't have been free to this day.

If she had 20 fans left her protests for freedom wouldn't have been as big as they were at the time where there was a global pandemic 

It was always edgy and cool to hate her because she is maintream but ya girl will always be britney and thats why they hate her, she can do whatever but she will still be Britney Spears 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.