5 album tracks across Britney’s entire catalogue that she’s never brought up but were arguably her best work? Go!

It’s hard for me to remember which ones she hasn’t brought up, but the first one that popped in my mind was “And Then We Kiss”. She’s never performed it or mentioned it to my knowledge. Which is honestly a crime. It’s a masterpiece.

I agree with you on “Amnesia”, a huge misstep that they only made it a bonus track. It was single material. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It’s hard for me to remember which ones she hasn’t brought up, but the first one that popped in my mind was “And Then We Kiss”. She’s never performed it or mentioned it to my knowledge. Which is honestly a crime. It’s a masterpiece.

I agree with you on “Amnesia”, a huge misstep that they only made it a bonus track. It was single material. 

Aye to be fair I wasn’t 100% certain she hasn’t mentioned my selection either was just hoping to be correct haha.

And then we kiss is solid gold!!! Original and remix. And she must have liked it - didn’t she have a video in the dance studio practicing it??? 

Amnesia is like a serotonin drip. I don’t think she even knows how cool and 80s she sounded recording that! 

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Is Amnesia a bonus track or an unreleased song?

Bonus track. Only appears on the British and Japanese editions of the album.

What’s truly criminal is I can’t even find it on Spotify. Have to listen to it on YouTube like a granny. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Bonus track. Only appears on the British and Japanese editions of the album.

What’s truly criminal is I can’t even find it on Spotify. Have to listen to it on YouTube like a granny. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Oh ok.

Its a shame how its not on the official tracklist cause its better than most of the songs that actually made it.

I understand, I had to download the song from YouTube on my phone and that's how I listen to it. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 2

On Oops album I think girl in the mirror and when your eyes say it. Vocal and production vise they deserved to be recognized by the owner. 
In Britney, Let Me Be and When I found you. It shows how deep she can go lyrically.

In The Zone, Brave New Girl definitely needed a lot more. It was fresh and very soundtrack-y. 
blackout, Heaven on earth. This song was a fresh breath of 80s remake back in the days. 
Circus, shattered glass. I mean she put all of the songs in dust but this one was interesting compared to other tracks. 
after Circus I really didn’t like the albums she put out. So I’ll pass FF, BJ and Glory. They’re not my cup of tea.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.