Countdown thread: In just 40 days K-fed will lose the $20,000 child support that Britney has been giving him for 19 years.

58 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I’m not familiar with this stuff. So on his bday she just stops paying? Also tbh I bet they have a trust of some kind 

I think I remember Britney saying they will get nothing soon, can anyone confirm this? She did have a trust fund set up in their names, but I think she could (and should) have revoked it.

Pretty sure Kevin and Victoria blew all the child support on their w**d and gambling addictions. These boys may very well be s-hit outta luck. Oh well.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

They are still her children. We don't have the right to judge or ask her to stop carrying for them 

I think the child support can be reduce a lot like 4000 $ by mouth if the kids still at school and don't have a job. However she can asked her right to see them in exchange. 

Relationship between child and parents are very complicated.  

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I think I remember Britney saying they will get nothing soon, can anyone confirm this? She did have a trust fund set up in their names, but I think she could (and should) have revoked it.

Pretty sure Kevin and Victoria blew all the child support on their w**d and gambling addictions. These boys may very well be s-hit outta luck. Oh well.

She did say that but unfortunately I don't think she's going to revoke it...They're manipulating her. The news about her sons wanting to reconnect with their abuser says everything you need to know and unfortunately I think Britney is going to fall for it.

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Gambling addictions...hmm. That doesn't sound like a healthy habit to have in front of young kids, now, does it?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Gambling addictions...hmm. That doesn't sound like a healthy habit to have in front of young kids, now, does it?

It’s absolute hypocrisy, really. Just like it was perfectly OK for Kfed to go on the Circus Tour high outta his mind while team con was busy monitoring Britney’s caffeine intake.

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 5
19 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Spears’s latest audio message expands on her reaction to the interview. She says her children are “deciding to be hateful” because they do not value her as a person and instead valued her money. “‘I will pray for her.’ Pray for what?” Spears asks, quoting Jayden. “I keep working so I can pay off mom’s legal fees and her house? Do you guys want me to get better so I can continue to give your dad 40 grand a month? Or is the reasoning behind you guys deciding to be hateful is because it’s actually over in two years and you don’t get anything?” (The children will turn 16 and 17 this month, respectively, with payments likely ending after their 18th birthdays.)

43 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

wait wasn't it 40K a month? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

And people wonder why her net worth's decreasing 

20k per child. One turned 18 last year so 20k now. Last month to pay it. 

20k per month extra for vacations, spend it all on yourself, Brit 😘💋

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.